What do u think?

Totally agree! We dont have a basic , premium ect. just windows , sills and screens. the customer can pick of course , if they dont want screens cleaned no problem. We were just speaking to a customer this morning about that. Said she has used several companies over the years and has had several different types of bids. Some very confusing and difficult to understand , others straight forward and easy. I try to put myself in the customers shoes…i dont want a diagram for my window cleaning. Something quick and easy so that I can book it and move on.

3 Likes

I would say that on a slider this might be beneficial as their is a lot of grime in the track but on hung Windows a wet sponge with a stiff bristle brush gets the track just as clean without the fuss of added equipment. Because of that on the slides I generally use a dry track brush to break up the dirt and then vacuum them out. It gets it pretty clean. I know it doesn’t have the wow factor of the steam cleaner though.

that’s why some like chik fila and in and out burger do so well becaus of simplicity.

1 Like

Our over the phone estimate calls were typically 3-5, of course longer if the person wanted to give their life story and directions. We didn’t ask for a pane count unless they mentioned they have a sunroom. Our process was quick and easy using ResponsiBid. As mentioned we would give a price over the phone that included screens and tracks (deluxe). If it was too much we dropped screens and tracks (basic); if they were picky types we added steam cleaning and screen machine cleaning (premium). The feedback we received was supportive of our system. Several customers had mentioned that they went with us because we gave them choices.

We wanted a system in place for handling estimates. I was tired of spending extra time for estimates or just having a day of doing only estimates. In 18 months we didn’t drive out for an estimate. This allowed for more time to do actual work and time with our family. The packages was also helpful when it came time to do the work. When someone would come on board to do work for us we explained our packages. When a person was assigned a job in our CRM in the description it gave a package name and they knew what was to be done.

I like the vid! very cool

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed visiting your website and the superhero theme, but IMHO to offer to show up wearing a comic book character costume might be taking that theme too far. However, your website is clean and concise, and I would certainly do business with someone with your creativity.

1 Like

Is that actually something that was offered?

I think it’s cool, good job guys. It’s unique having a super hero backing, where’s the Hulk? Nevermind he’s probably hulk smash the glass out of frustration. Lol he’s my superhero of choice.

1 Like

we offer it if there are kids at the house and the parents request it, especially sick kids. we explain, though, that we are usually only in costume upon arrival and then for a short time, then we change back into our undercover attire. saftey first always. wonder woman and Supergirl sometimes stay in costume because the costume doesnt limit their view or reach and doesnt get hot.

There are lots of different heroes.

4 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: believe it or not we have a lot of fun in costume! it brings alot of attention to our business when we are driving down the road in costume, or getting gas etc… we get stopped by ppl all over the community for pictures and of course the kids love it! i remember double and triple thinking the idea at first, but once we did it i was hooked. my employees love it too. some prefer the costume. out store front clients like it too because when strangers want to take a pic we try to ensure our clients logo is in the picture as well. but seriously, it really is alot of fun!
i do need to update the website, but thanks again.

4 Likes

See what I mean about creativity? I NEVER would have thought…

1 Like