What Slot

What Slot do you use most? Could you live with out the bottom 1 or 2?

I could definately do without 1 + 2, I rarely even use #3.

Why use in the first place? I’ve always had good experience with ettore. What are the advantages of over Ettore? Quality? Is it Cheaper? Does it Work better in certain environments?

That is a good question. ettore has a different ‘feel’ than

I have sortbo so i use it…but i regret that now

As I replace my handles and such, I will get whatever Chris and Alex sell.

I hope Chris borrowed that channel from somebody and didn’t buy it just for the picture.

ha! Actually some of our workers use stuff… (they have to buy it themselves) I raided there tool boxes real quick.

The whole ‘slot thing’ is a joke. IF you buy the ‘docket’ you can cut your rubbers down to get new edges. right.

I know of no one who actually got the damned thing to work.

I use the bottom slot and toss the over-priced blades when they’re done.

But I got all the sizes back when I thought I needed more tools.

One thing about …it really gets edges well.

I never use any slot other than the #4. I have to admit though, I love for store front. For huge windows that I can reach from the ground, I just fan that thing out with a 30 inch. Come to think of it, I’m using ettore super channels. So I guess I like ettore stuff in the style, lol.

Josh

I use slot #4 all of the time. I have used slot #3 for really high glass but I actually prefer #4.

I love my 18" channel and wouldn’t think of switching back to the Ettore Super Channel. I had one in the 18" size and it sucked. I’ve read on this forum that the Super Channel in other sizes are not bad but I don’t use anything bigger than an 18".

But if Chris and Alex are up to designing an all new light-weight thick style channel to be sold by WCR I would definitely place an order for one. If it works better than my I would use it all of the time and never look back at

Good luck fellas!!! DO IT!!! I know you can!!!

I’m still very new to the game. All the lore around is something. How can they be that much better?

Did you reimburse your worker for the squeegee that you steamrolled on the other thread? :smiley: Did you put it back in his box like nothing happened? He probably wasn’t too happy to see a smashed squeegee in his box. You guys are hilarious.

I never used the 1, 2, or 3 slots. I agree that the docket is a joke. You can trim your rubber down but the ends are still burnt from fanning. Docket can’t help that!:wink:

You’ll have to try it and figure it out yourself. I use for everything except for frenchies. When I do them I use Ettore or unger, either one.

windowman

None I dont use

I use number 4 on most, and number 3 for high poling

I wonder if there is a that can keep this guy from smearing a window?

Is this to do with the killer??

OK !!! WHY IS FOURM HERE?? BE CLOSED MINDED AND WHINE !! SO YOU HAVE A 2 INCH SQUEEGE AND ARE TIERD AT THE END OF THE DAY !! I REALLY DON’T WANT TO HERE ABOUT THAT !! SO IF YOUR WANTING TO SPEED THINGS UP!! SAY BUY A 4 INCH SQUEEGE !! SO YOUR OUT A LITTLE MONEY AND THINGS SO FASTER !! WOW !! MORE TIME TO DO THINGS !! WINDOW CLEANING IS ABOUT A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS COMEING TOGETHER !! A PERSON CAN BUY IT ALL BUT IF HE OR SHE USES THIS OR THAT ON DIFFERANT PROJECTS, THAT’S WHATS IT’S ALL ABOUT !!SOME TIMES A PERSON CAN SHAVE 20-30 MINS. OFF LAST TIME YOU DID IT !! NOW YOUR TALKING !! AS LONG AS THERES QUALLITY I REALLY DOT’T CARE !! IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT 2 INCH SQUEGGE FINE WITH ME !! AS FAR AS SORBO HE’S LIGHT YEARS A HEAD OF EVERY BODY !! JUST TAKE THE TIME TO SEE HOW HE SPEEDS THINGS UP !! NO I DIDN’T SAY WALK ON WATER !! THE DOCKET HAS A LEARING CURVE !! SAVE THE RUBBER TONy!! I’LL BE BY TO PICK IT UP !! NEXT TIME I CAN’T WORK OUT SIDE I’M SHARPENING RUBBER !! YES I USE OTHER BRANDS FOR THIS AND THAT !! STAN, PRO WINDOW KLEENING , 25 YEARS AND STILL LEARING !!

I just bought my first sorbo.

can use use other rubbers if you use the #4 slot?

What is the difference in slot 1,2 and 3 if you are just doing residential?

apparently not.