What's up with all these 100k in one year guys?

I dreamed that @DaveYogi and I hung out…

1 Like

Did he try to add you Kyle? Kinda makes me glad I’m a nobody! :wink:

2 Likes

Still being a newbie ill just say I was happy when I was making $500.00 a week when started. This way I was able to make cash while on the learning curve. I started with store front and I have a steady amount that got me through the winter and didn’t make me dip into savings ( yes I started in the winter LMAO).

I got into this whole thing knowing it would be slow starting but keep hitting pavement daily the ends will be good. My first week I had a $200.00 day and was happy as a Pig in shit. The women ( yeh she was like w.t.f. you doing now) got behind me and said hmm o.k. go get more.

100K I.M.O. will take years and no problem with having that goal, but you need to understand you need to build up to that.
The Facebook 100K videos I never fell for. I did watch all of them but was able to see through most of the hype. Now I watch and get tips from the pros (Luke/Bladz/WLOG/Marcus and many others) and grabbed 99% of the help needed right here.

Now thanks to @luke3636 & @K1ttenpantz Tiffany ( my better half and the boss) wants to hit the glass with me. Ill keep you posted on that - should be fun.

6 Likes

That’s really exciting and totally worth it!

1 Like

Now question is are we talking 100k gross or net profit?!

Our technicians produce between $75K - $100K per year once they are up to speed. I would imagine an owner-operator should be able to do at least that much…?

This is gross production though, so an owner-operator would have to spend time doing paperwork and selling whereas an employee does not.

2 Likes

Kyle has been bugging me since last year. Started with his posts with real meat in them. Then someone told him I was nice and smart; clearly this person does not like Kyle. Now Kyle and I talk almost daily. Think I spent more time with him than his wife this winter.

1. I will skip any event. Getting a beer with Kyle and few others.
4 Likes

Great minds think alike. :wink:

1 Like

yes 100k gross revenue is only $50 per man hour if year round. easily attainable but as you say a solo operator has more resonsibilities including FINDING the work and many areas are seasonal.

4 Likes

If a solo can go out and do 100k in his first year, net, I would be totally shocked. My first year (this year) I absolutely burned cash trying to get enough customers to keep even moderately busy. And didn’t even come close to that.

late night voxes while I was refinishing my floors… those were the best
Member the night I got high off the polyurethane? good times…

4 Likes

Why are you spending time with his wife?

6 Likes

Dave is from the west coast… you know Bernie Supporters…they are kinda into that stuff out there

5 Likes

I would guess an average person with zero window cleaning experience starting a fulltime business on their own 1st year total sales to be around $40,000. They are likely solo and are spending much time learning the technique of washing windows and business end.

An average person experienced with window cleaning techniques starting a fulltime business on their own 1st year total sales to be $50,000.-$60,000. a year. Still likely solo but learning the business end, financial planning, acquiring accounts/advertising, taxes and insurance.

Both scenarios aren’t likely to fill a 40 hour per week schedule for 1st 12 months due to lack of customer base and seasonality other the business.

4 Likes

THIS:

^^This right here is driving me more crazy than all the EB bashing.

Have mercy on my oCd!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Infinity

2 Likes

Thank you. Just as I was beginning to question what I’ve been doing wrong, lol…

3 Likes

How about the “iknowha” girls?

I’m happy to report that I am ignorant of these dank memes

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a Hispanic thing. You say something and the girl says “I know ha”. But it’s “iknowha.”