What's your vehicle?

Now I’m not ragging on an old chevy lol I have an 83 c20 also that I drive occasionally and have been restoring for two years. But yes, the more professionalism your vehicle puts off, the better response you get from a lawyer or doctor, for example, that is watching you pull up to throw a bid :laughing: I mean, we are all targeting wealthy people with expendable money at the end of the day if you break it down. It is a “luxury service” aka something you do need but can live without.

6 Likes

Amen my brother! Please always think like this!

And there you have it a guy that really needs to learn doing the opposite

You didn’t like a post where I pointed out my opinion that it was inappropriate on you being completely fine with running a business with no insurance.

You didn’t like my opinion that you were a hack or bucket bob for 3 years.

That opinion is meant for you and other new guys to read in future.

Take it as you want, hold a grudge, my different opinion will likely not align with you again

1 Like

Should we keep talking on your hurt feelings or a real topic?

Enjoy looking at all the set-ups and getting new ideas. Thanks for the Topic. Both this Ford Van and an Astro Van ( Which I sold ) were set up Identically.

are set up almost identical to each other

14 Likes

I don’t understand why you couldn’t just take my compliment?

Why did you have to start a fight out of no where ?

You know before I made those post I used to respect you. But all you seem to do lately and especially to me is be disrespectful.

Any Chance you are willing you perhaps be just a tad less rude and maybe just maybe you can end this fight you continue.

I am so thoroughly digging this setup. I’m sure I can steal some ideas for myself. Thanks for the post.

1 Like

Same here

Yes Rich - Steal Away ! If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

Jeff

Just picked up a Scion XB and loving it

2 Likes

Love that holster idea

1 Like

Congrats! What year?

1. Only had about 8000 miles so basically new

Any pic how you have it set up?

Nice. I like my ‘13, but I really miss the first generation xB.

Now THAT is impressive. Nicely done sir. I’m definately going to use that squeegee holder idea with the pvc mounted. How cool is that

What was different about those ones?

Pretty much everything. More compact, smaller motor, boxier, but felt roomier inside, imo. They had more glass than body panels, it seemed. Visibility was panoramic. They probably wouldn’t pass today’s safety standards.

The old xB was built on the yaris/echo platform, whereas the new xB is built on the camry platform.