When does spring season start?

I felt sorry for myself a few weeks ago when it was 29° at 8 am, good thing it was almost 40° by 10.

Thanks for the response Ben.

At least they are booking future dates.

I hope the last week of March books solid for you.

Sounds like April-May will be busy.

thanks, as of today we’ve got $1927 scheduled for this week and $1838 for next week.

we already have $5180 in april and 20 people that asked us to call them in april (which if they all booked would be an additional $5700)

we have $5330 scheduled for may and 10 people who asked us to call them in may (which if they all booked would be an additional $2300)

That’s great starts to April and May Ben!

When it stops raining every other day…for me anyways. That’s about two weeks from now where I’m at. Until then it’s mostly regular commercial windows and pressure washing…And gutters if I’m desperate for the cash.

Dang. I better get started. Though it’s only in the 30s here still. Should be getting nice. I just ordered my first 1000 door hangers. Hopefully I get a couple jobs off them so I can buy some more

It’s been 29゚ at 7:00 a.m. for the last few weeks we’ve been pretty excited for that. It’s funny how after working in 0゚ How nice 30゚ can feel.

2 Likes

Man its 29゚ here every day…
Oh wait mine is Celsius, I guess you mean F such a strange rate of measure

1 Like

I did a Graffiti removal job in February when it was 60 degrees. I did my first resi window cleaning job (Small). $240.00. Day before St padddys day 40 Degrees
I had 2 jobs cancel, so it could basically start in March , but it all depends on the willingness of the customer , An the weather. They feel as if one snow storm after the fact, An there wasting therr money.
If the weather breaks early it’s a good thing , but it hasn’t this year An it’s a little frustrating.
One cause I’m sick of walking out the door , An it’s 30 degrees. Two people are hesitating :tired_face:
I’ve been getting calls , but most are scheduling in April.

1 Like

That’s awesome if you can schedule like that in March. Hit ir miss here.

this time of year when the weather is nice it is so much easier to get jobs. Yesterday when it was in the 60s and sunny we just talked to a few of the neighbors of a house we just finished and one of them booked on the spot.

2 Likes

It got busy 2 weeks ago already 2 weeks out

4 Likes

Yesterday I got a call for a real estate office, then I got my $320 bid accepted. Today I got a call from a bar then I got my $390 bid accepted. I will do both this week, weather permitting. Both said they were responding to my Facebook advertising. At the bar the bartender told the manager I did a great job at the tourist cabins she worked at last year.

My new employee for evening janitorial is doing good so I should be able to shift more of my effort to WC and carpet cleaning.

3 Likes