Which make & length?

The Ionic website doesn’t tell you jack%^*. Just tells you to request a catalog. I have the *** 09 WFP catalog. It lists the “Ergo-Lite Glyder Carbon Fiber” Under description it says 24’ Glyder Carbon Fiber. # of sections, 5x5 ft. wt. 6.4 lbs, and the price. Thats all I could find out about it.

Good Luck,

More here, but probably best to get in touch with the sales rep.

Commercial. But I will use a step ladder for any harder to reach spots. Most commercial buildings are 10 to 12 ft floors. And most of the windows are about 5 ft from the top. I’m not saying it’s 100% easy and flowing. I would like a 45ftr and life would be easier. But the price on these poles is crazy. When you look up the price of carbon fiber poles buying direct, I personnally feel like I’m taking in the brown from the manufactures. These guys are buying CF Tubing at $10 per ft from china, putting clamps on them and marking them up crazy %. I’m in business to make money so I’m going to go with the most cost effective method. When I look at the SLX pricing it boggles my mind. $495 for 23 ft and $950 for 25 ft. What’s in the remaining 2 ft? Gold? Inonic states the pole is 28ft. The cost $555 with brush head.

I just measured my pole without the brush head and goose neck. 25ft 2 3/4 inch. Laying flat on the ground. With brush head it’s a little under 26ft. So surly their 28ft is “Working Height” But either way I can’t see the justifaction in the MAJOR price increase for just a few feet. In my eyes it’s a “Bend over the consumer” additude for a few feet. I could see a justification in price with increases of 10ft or so. But $400 or $500 bucks for what? Something a $60 step ladder will fix.

That’s prob because you can only get them from the one place in the states. The site you are going to is their UK site and not geared towards business in the states. If you call them they will point you to the company that handles their product in the states. It’s funny you mention the catalog cause in the catalog is states $575 and 24ft, yet the site claims 28ft $555. I called the company after I got mine as there was a problem with the bill. They billed my card $569.00 then I got a call the item was on back order and I cancelled the order. Then I get a call about 1 month later saying the pole is in stock, I oder the pole. My credit card is then billed $590 and change. I was trying to figure out where the extra $20 charge came from. I was told it was for shipping. Ok I understand but still could not figure out how I was FULLY billed on my card for an item that was thought to be in stock, then was not. Yet the 2nd bill which in my eyes should have been the exact same cost was more. I was just a little ****ed off and was not about the argue of $20 anymore. I hate buying from that company but it’s all about the bottom line, even with the shipping I could not find a CF pole out there for the price.

You lost me somewhere.

Where are you seeing a 25’ SLX for $950.00? vs. the 23’ for $495.00?

The new range of poles from Gardiner don’t even have a 25’ in them.

The new line has the following sizes in them.

23’ $495.00
27’ $595.00
30’ $795.00
35’ $1095.00
40’ $1395.00
45’ $1595.00
49’ $1895.00
52’ $2095.00

These are available only through RHG right now, but I anticipate them being available through WCR and others shortly.

http://shop.windowcleaner.com/category.sc?categoryId=49

1st pole listed 23’ Carbon Fiber SL-X
Price : $495.00
2nd pole listed 25’ Carbon Fiber SL-X
Price : $950.00

Is that a typo?

Not sure. I would bet its not there soon.

So if I bought a 30ft pole could I buy sections later to increase it’s size?

The manufacturer is making those additional sections available in the near future. So, yes.

Yeah thats a glitch on our end it will be removed today.

As an end user I have to agree with this length vs. reach non sense.

In the begining, when RHG introduced the Xtel poles, we listed them as their length. As others began selling them as well, they chose to list it as its reach.

We made a change then to do what they were doing. We’re going back to the way we used to. You will notice some changes in sizes on our site for the Xtels as well as the GArdiner poles. But we will list the ‘reach’ as well.

Man this is where it totally sucks. I would have prefered to buy from WCR when I needed this pole. In fact I spoke with Chris about it. If I would have known you had a 27’ for that price I would have bought it. I do not like dealing with the other company at all, but in the end as I stated I have to place friendship aside and do what’s best for my bottom line. Even more so when the numbers I thought were the numbers were a major gap. Of course now I can’t return my pole cause I have modified it. When I was up to see you guys I wanted that pole so bad. Just in lifting it and the stiffness was just what I was looking for. This just totally sucks. Chris look over your website again and make sure there are no more issues like this. That mistake just lost you guys my business on that transaction and I was upset that I could not give you the business. If this typo was not there you would have been sending me a pole.

No hard feelings… Yea that was a major glitch on our part!