Who Do You Think Will WIN?

Drew Henson was a bust for the Yankees :slight_smile: sorry evil empire .
He was a bust for miami also or was that the cowboys … Forgot
Unfortunately Tom Brady wasn’t , but you can thank Mo Lewis for introducing the world to the greatest ever . Much respect But I do hate him .

Btw he comes in right after this hit an leads them to there 1st of 6 Super Bowls . I remember this game well I was very happy we took out the QB What was I thinking :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

I remember that day. We all thought our season was over. In one of Brady’s first games John Madden said he had the Joe Montana look about him. He apologized for his comment because Brady was still a green horn but he had the feeling he was watching greatness for the first time.

Why does everybody hate Tom Brady?
We love him!!!

I’m sure you do .

I liked him on this day

The only problem after that game was we didn’t have a Tom Brady if we could of only borrowed him for two games . :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

I was there. We were laughing at the Jets fans walking around the stadium with their expensive Jets jerseys on. Acting like they were going to win the game when we thought they didn’t stand a chance. Humbling experience, very humbling.

On a side note: Rumor has it that Brady took to many meds for an injury or an illness that night. I forget which. He kinda sucked in that game.

I grew up in Dobbs Ferry New York so it’s a win either way, win or loose, when the Patriots play the Jets or the Giants.