Why am I using so many towels?

This thread should help you set up your workbelt or at least it will give some good ideas.
http://windowcleaner.com/t/work-belt-setup-for-the-newbies/25743

Good luck out there!

Great, good luck with your set up.

an advertisement??? oh yeah i own karcher so i make cash everytime someone buys one i forgot. and of course i also get paid when someone learns to do 7pulls or fanningā€¦busted!
good luck.

1 Like

Do they all work at the same MPH

Donā€™t get me wrong with this . Someone that straight pulls all day can do just as good a job than a professional who learns the fanning technique

In my opinion if you have someone who straight pulls really well an someone who fans really well if they work at the same speed limit. The fanning wins hands down

And looks more professional :face_with_thermometer:

Use a sponge to wipe ledges, sills, dry your blade, etc. Save your towels for detailing, nothing more. I train my guys to never use a detail towel for anything more than detailing edges. If you leave something in the middle of the glass, get your squeegee back out. In the summer I can go all day with one towel, maybe two. In cooler months, two or three.

2 Likes

Is that a dishwashing sponge?

• tight pores?
  • square shape?
  • etc?

I like clip on better.

But I keep the male end attached to my beltā€¦

So, maybe thats the definition of ā€œfixed?ā€

Every since I switch from huck towels to a chamois; I have saved time and money from not having to do much laundry. I use terry towels for wiping sills and tracks and the chamois for detailing the glass. Best $15 Iā€™ve spent, Iā€™ve used the same chamois since July. Itā€™s now starting to show a little wear.

You old soul. Makes me want to pull the chamois back out, havenā€™t used one for years.

1 Like