Why hire a window cleaner when you obviously need a landscaper lol

So tonight this is what I get to deal with,welcome to Vegas home of the we don’t ever cut our bushes.so these warehouse type buildings all are like this.bush is completely against the windows. Any ideas?

You can usually fight your way to the window along the building from wherever the hedge ends. Or position a little giant over the landscaping.

3 Likes

Yeah try walking in from the side. You can almost lean back against those bushes while you work on the glass.

I hope you’re wearing pants, not shorts :wink:

3 Likes

Shorts of course lol.

I think I used to be a lot thinner last time I did these

1 Like

i don’t go in the bushes most of the time i use my 30 sorbo and pole side ways to reach that.

Funny you mention that. I have a client that has rose bushes with huge thorns near their kitchen windows. One day, I was there cleaning the windows and he came out with some gardening shears. He said, “Chad, trim what you want to get to the windows.” I did some quick trimming, I could easily reach the windows that day.:grin:

1 Like

My peeve is holly shrubs, which people plant all over here in front of their windows. I grabbed some 4x4 sheets of corrugated cardboard to put between me and shrubs. Otherwise, I would get shredded!

3 Likes

I keep a pair of lopers in the van because a few jobs that I do have bougainvillea bushes (big thorn bushes) up near the windows and those suckers HURT! I draw the line at full on landscape maintenance trimming though. PIA fee, and if a few choice branches that poke in the wrong places come into play they get snipped.

1 Like

HAH! I have one regular customer who has those up against the house. I drape large bath towels over them and squeeze between to reach the windows. Take up less storage room than cardboard. :wink:

2 Likes

I just looked those up to see what you were talking about. You are right. Those shrubs hurt!

1 Like

Interesting.these go to the ground I’m not sure how you would be able to side pull these over the bush,but then again I’m only 5’6"

If they go to ground, than into the bushes I go.

2 Likes

You just got to be smarter than plants. I usually win that battle. “Usually”! :grin:

1 Like