Window cleaners *you're* doing it ALL wrong!

Truly abrasive approach. Wouldn’t buy his thoughts, ideas, or direction if I had to. There are several better, less stressful ways to promote ones business and do it well. I’m sure that he is proud of his formula for whatever reason, but life is short and negative aggressiveness and arrogance makes it shorter.

Ha! Good one. But you will have to get in line. :cool:

Impressive Steve. We actually agree on something.

I would worry if this guy is in the line.

I can also agree with this but when in a prominent neighborhood it sure is helpful in being noticed by neighbors.

Alright. So replace “selling” with “saying.”

• either way, my previous post still fits.

Point is, you are taking goodness for weakness, and everybody knows it.
(I understand, sometimes it’s easy to do.)

This crowd is very subdued and respectful. Hence the reason you don’t see a single “f*ck you” in over 40 pages of responses.
Although WorkofArt definitely has the right to.

…and it would be perfectly appropriate, as he’s had no choice but to ‘play defense’ for the past week.

Einstein? Hardly. Clever? Absolutely. Ask your admin how important “stats” are. They are priceless to a forum. I know,we have guys who make them all the time on TMF that make even me blush. Viral type threads drive a forum to the top of a search engine faster than window cleaner on crack. They also lead to some hot discussions that lead to out of the box ideas.

Now if I’d came in here and said “Hi I’m Rob Allen how are you doing” do you think the stats would be remotely the same? :wink:

Couldn’t have said it better myself, although with out the F-ing part :).

The thing about it is Rob, you come on here touting your wisdom, but you approach it with an obvious lack of judgement, so it undermines the credibility of what you are saying.

A lot of the stuff you are saying is good, not new, but still good and worth hearing again and again. Well worth a good discussion. It’s just not eatable when It’s mixed with insults and an arrogant presumptuous attitude It’s not the stuff your saying that guys aren’t wanting to swallow, It’s the specks of crap mixed in that’s making them gag.

Awesome how you made him look so “little” in your reply. That is how I view big guys in my mind. When I was young and got in scraps the big guys were no problem. The fast little ****ed off guys were a different story. :eek:

haha p i s s e d is a bad word on this forum but F-king and feck is ok. Hilarious.

The fact that there is a line for that ought to be a huge neon sign to you that somethings wrong with your approach. Wait no, a huge clean, simple sign that just says " CHANGE YOUR APPROACH ROB" and maybe a phone number to contact. We don’t want for the sign to be missed, so we don’t want to clutter it with fancy designs and such, or with a brand message. Ya that’s perfect.

No any swear when typed out correctly is automatically changed to the **** version. I’ll show you, your a ****ing arrogant prick and a asshole. Lol :smiley: that means I’m joking dick!

I guess it doesn’t change all the swear words. This is the only thing of any interest I’ve learned from this thread.

This space for rent!

So you were paid? I still fail to see the positive presence brought to a search engine from this thread that is filled with such garbage. Again, thanks for thinking so highly of yourself. We’re flattered

1 Like

Now that’s what I’m talking about. A little backhanded constructive criticism slap with some humor. Frankly I didn’t think you had it in you. Though you are wordy at times I think your probably a pretty interesting decent guy.

I think the mother board monitor overlooked a word. 2 Funny man!

Somewhere, someday, there will be a post about fluffy turtles that look like Harry Potter that will crush any stat out there. Whoopty good damn doo! :rolleyes:

And here. Watch/read this… (I do great impressions!) :wink:

that was awesome!

So your point is the only reason you came on here was to help WCR with its SEO. Wow! I owe you a big apology! All this time you have been selflessly giving of your time and energy to serve this forum. Man I am sorry I did not see that all this time. Please forgive me Rob. Tell your wife thank you for lettings us take your time away from your family. It think this guy deserves the platinum squeegee guys. No wait we need to come uop with an original squeegee class for this kind of selfless service. Who is in charge of that? Could we get them on that right away?

How about a kick-in-the-balls-kinda-color?

Has anyone noticed how Rob Allen changed his original verbiage during his 1st postings>? Where did all those insults delete to?
http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/wcr-forum-announcements/25887-coolest-vehicle-contest-4.html