Window cleaners *you're* doing it ALL wrong!

There is one simple thing that everyone could do that would force this …person to take his BS somewhere else.
Or, you could keep playing his game and it may very well go on all summer.

Hijack?

Ignore

Tapatalking

You got it bro. As Wagga would say " Job done."

It’s when someone introduces a unrelated subject into a thread.

This space for rent!

Ah who cares? He IS annoying…but so am I. This is really a stupid thread…BUT BUT BUT we ALL are poking our noses in and are curious about it.
If it goes all summer…so what? It’s a dumb POINTLESS OBNOXIOUS thread…BUT…

Ehh…lost interest on my own post.
So nevermind

Proudly providing window cleaning services to my fellow Parker County residents.

Jason, your ride is really nice! It gets the message out very succinctly. What you do and how to contact you. Not a lot of clutter and loudness and pretense.

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/residential-window-cleaning/26188-carpet-cleaners-youre-all-doing-wrong.html

I guess I need to use more smilies.

Let’s get back to the subject at hand :wink:

I couldn’t agree more. Well said

almost 10,000 views I think I’m gonna faint.:eek:

almost

solaaac

In the movie ‘Apocalypto’ they nickname the hero “solaac” which supposedly in Aztec means almost.

Rob is that u?:stuck_out_tongue:

Rob will tear Jason’s ‘doing it all wrong’ work vehicle signage to shreds, I’m sure.

But you see…he can’t! He himself has said keep it clean and uncluttered and to the point …I think that’s what he said anyway…I don’t remember…but people constantly tell me that they love the fact that its a very nice vehicle that gets its message across quickly!

Proudly providing window cleaning services to my fellow Parker County residents.

AND ironically enough I just dropped some serious coin today on more stuff to promote my "brand"
Everyone says that they love my logo so I ordered some stuff today…I’ll post when I get it all “finished up”

Page flippin’ 23

10,000 views! Does that mean the…er…Roland…er…Randy…er what’s his name? Rob I think, insignificant - is he gone?