Window cleaning trolleys & robots?


I work for an architecture firm doing a high rise office project. The project has a glass facade with slipping planes of glass that result in a curved form.

Currently, we are investigating the latest in cleaning technologies for this wall. Specifically, we are interested in a trolley system or a cleaning robot. Is this information readily available somewhere? Are there currently many manufactureres of such products? how do I find them?

Thank you. Any information you can provide will be most helpful!


We carry 12 different pure water systems. You ca view them here:

Exactly how high do you need to go ( water wise ) ?

This also may be what your looking for. If so let me know and I can help you out with it.


A Robot???

quick… some one get a rope.