Windowcleaning.com

[COLOR=#333333][INDENT]
Well Mark, That is a great explanation that might suit a Harvard lawyer but you are missing one key factor here. The dishonesty comes in because windowcleaning.com does not disclose that everyone who is “awarded” the best window cleaner is paying you for consideration, and if they drop their subscription, someone else can pay you to be the “best,” that is dishonesty (in my opinion).

What would you think if CNET awarded Samsung the best cellphone of 2013 and then found out Samsung paid CNET for consideration. What would the NBA MVP mean to L. James if he had to pay sportswriters a monthly fee to be “awarded” MVP.

Tell me what prestigious award is given to people who pay for the exclusive rights to be considered.

You give the impression that you have interview “hundreds” of window cleaners in some cities and then come to a decision on which one “best.” Can you document that? Your website says that you “verify their level of experience” but you fail to quantify just how you verify that.

Personally I would have no problem with you saying your subscribers are “certified” or " pre-screened" or even “most qualified” but to promote these companies as the “best” when there is no fair competition to determine that and they are paying you so you have a financial interest in “awarding” them #1 status is bogus and borders on false advertising.[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]