Winter CCU

I have been asked to do a construction clean,
but with this weather, I am not sure, that any scapping or rubbing is any good with the crappy kinda windows they are making now.
I must think on this, there is a lot of slop on the windows.

Will make them sign a waiver of course…
I taked the comment on in a post, because I have been thinking of it, so I posted it her, to get some more feedback.
(I do appreciate your feedback kind sir! )
+++
posted info by…

llaczko
Platinum Squeegee

What does the weather have to do with customer education and a heat-treated glass waiver?

I’ve done plenty of residential CCU in the pouring rain or snow (“Gotta clean it before escrow closes!”)
** What is escrow?? not a Canadian Term

On a CCU the only realistic way to get the garbage off the window is w/ a razor. If you get the waiver signed and you educate the builder/homeowner you are actually doing what’s in everybodies best interest.

Money, property, a deed, or a bond put into the custody of a third party for delivery to a grantee only after the fulfillment of the conditions specified.

Basically when the buyer’s money transfers to the seller (e.g. builder/contractor.)

I’ve even done detail CCU cleanup (cleaning dirt and debris, window touch-up after painters, etc.) on the day the new homeowners were moving in.

Thanks Bacon Man!