Winter services?

Can you say documentary "The life an times of a Detroit window cleaner in the winter " I wanna see kid rock in this film !

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

[MENTION=1736]JfromtheD[/MENTION] is one of the funniest guys on here! Im sure there will be room for Kid Rock or at least [MENTION=8960]Haim A.[/MENTION] in the documentary.

I do route work/commercial all winter. Every two weeks all year round.

But it’s not just the guys are lazy,or girls,or whatever u call it.

75% of my customers don’t live here in the winter (In in northern Michigan)

And the vast of the customers it seems don’t really have a desire to have their windows cleaned for December-March. We are open all year. If I get a call in January to clean someone’s house I will do it. But I’m telling you. In January the phone just ain’t ringing…

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I also to route work year round (weekly)

I agree Brandon the phone does slow down during the winter, what Im proposing is find ways to get the phone ringing for residential window cleaning during the winter. I do understand the “75% of my customers don’t live here in the winter (In in northern Michigan)” for you. what about the rest of the people.

I don’t think [B]anyone’s[/B] phones ring much during Jan and Feb.

For what it’s worth, I’d bet 90% of my calls come from Storefront or Commercial.
They tend to be closer to main streets and get a lot of road salt splashed all over the place.

I think residential customers just seal the house up (that’s what I DO)
EDIT: and when we do open the blinds, it’s usually to see how much snow is falling.

I swear it’s a “power of suggestion” thing, our business, and not so much weather related.

• that’s why we get so many calls during the holidays… I mean, It’s just as cold out THEN, right?

That is what I think to [MENTION=1736]JfromtheD[/MENTION] I dont think the weather plays as big of a part as does the way we interact with the customer.

I believe if we can find the “trigger point” get them to take “action” then we can be busy your round with residential work.

This is what we act like when winter comes along

Make it an Irish Winter!

Buffalo NY . 3’ -5’

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Dude , you convince a customer to do his widows in that … A bottle of glenfiddich on me :slight_smile:

THAT is genius!

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina