XERO Micro

We offer the Universal extension in 3 material types.

See the video tab here: - XERO Universal Extension | Add On Set | WCR – WindowCleaner.com

1 Like

I just kink my 3/16 hose and stick it in the bottom of the pole. No univalve to worry about, no ball valve that you cant reach when the pole is extended.

I’ve discovered I’m not a fan of the univalve. If I don’t yank the heck out of the hose at 2nd story lengths it doesn’t shut off. Seems like there should be a trigger or button on these poles.

What pole hose are you using? I found great success with Tucker hose at even 3rd story. Maybe I end up pulling 6” worth.

You get used to it :rofl:

I use the xero pole hose, and I find on second story work, there’s about 12-18” of stretch to get that sucker to engage. But I still prefer it over my old method of kinking the hose.

An alternative would be to kink it with your fingers between windows, and just use the univalve when you need to step away from the pole.

That’s what I suggested in a reply above, except I say get rid of the univalve and put a ball valve where the 3/8 hose meets the 3/16 wfp hose and run the hose outside of the pole.

Another suggestion would be to try different methods. Not everybody sets up their systems the same. What works for one person may not work well for another.

I ran the hose inside the pole for years, but had an ah hah moment when I switched to running it outside of the pole. As I said in an earlier post I hardly ever have all the pole sections attached. I like to be as light weight as possible, which is another reason I don’t like attachments on my pole such as a univalve, bronze wool attachment, etc.

Everybody does things different. You’ll find your way eventually.