Your Favorite Vehicle for your Business

Probably 15-20 if you baby it…

You’ll be hard pressed to find something that rivals the transit connect for mpg.

1 Like

7 Likes

Wait, I know what you need. Toyota Previa AWD turbo.

The vehicle would be used mostly for residential, and some large
commercial, with occasional route work.

Master’s Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc.
916-844-6041

show off lol

hey buddy the gardiner extreme 47 is sweet. those clamps are genius and this thing is soo smooth! thx again for your posts on it

sorry derail.

i love vans everything is secure plus mine has a restroom closet! cant go blowing up customers restrooms lol

2 Likes

Toyota Tacoma. As mentioned earlier, it is a preference thing.

1 Like

Restroom closet? Sweet. I’d love one… Life saver

yes sir i also do lots of flooring so im stuck at one job all day many times looking for an ac now lol

1 Like

You should jump on this one…:wink:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/yugo%3Famp=1

Did they make a Previa turbo? That would be cool. I’m a Toyota guy myself, but I sort of regret getting a Tundra as my work vehicle. It’s a great truck, but doesn’t have quite enough ‘creature comfort’ and elbow room for my style.

1 Like

At the end of the day its about personal preference, I have used a sedan, a station wagon, a van and a pick up over the past years.
I don’t like the pick up as if you don’t have a hard cover over it then you have to bring all your stuff in and out each day, to prevent rain or theft, they are the easiest to get your gear out of.
a sedan is just too small, once you have a decent set of gear.
A van is good to store everything and you can set up some sweet set ups, but for me they generally have less power and go slower, there so much space if you set up shelving and stuff gets rocked around, it can be hard to find things.
I used a station wagon for years, then went though everything else and went back to a station wagon, with a trailer for Power washing and gutters and other add-ons that require the extra room, in the station wagon I can comfortably carry everything I need for cleaning of any windows, I guess I prefer it due the fact it quick and easy to drive and most of all I don’t need to pay for a second vehicle 1 for work 1 for family.

1 Like

Can we see a picture of your station wagon

100% accident proof.

3 Likes

I use an SUV and a trailer. That way I can drop the trailer at a job site and have a vehicle to run around or bid other jobs while crew is working. Also the advertising on the side of my 12’ trailer has gotten me a lot of work. And on the weekends I can unhitch the trailer, park it by my house for advertising and use my SUV for recreation!

2 Likes

yea i had a previa with turbo it was junk. and i love toyota and currently own one.

there’s a driveshaft coupler that goes bad and its a pain

my_cart

Everything in the back is locked into place it rarely moves even when I zip through traffic :wink:
Clean rags, microfibers, scrims and towels on the back seat , so kids can still sit in the car.

I really should build a frame in the back so I have more storage options but this works as long as I stack it away properly.

Edit: oh and I have ladder racks on the roof…

2 Likes

But the accessory driveshaft wasn’t unique to the turbo model, iirc. It was one of the few major complaints against that van, but a necessary evil for the ‘mid-engine’ configuration.

The n.a. model was a real dog, from what I’ve read, and didn’t do any better for fuel economy than the turbo.

Now this would make for a sweet power washing rig:

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-toyota-hiace-diesel-4x4/6529416990.html

3 Likes

I’d get a caravan/town country/thingy. Junk yards are full of them so you can get parts super cheap AND it’ll hold a TON of equipment, ladder rack, + 3 team members. Plus they’re easy to find and cheap to buy.

vw bus is awesome someone here had one for biz