$1,000 per month

What’s the best way to price them? I’ll go have a look on your youtube to see if I can find a video.
I’m getting into the storefront for the winter, Also im new so that’s where I feelI need to go. Thanks in advance Luke!

1 Like

if you have any questions let me know

1 Like

The lThe fastest An the best !! Most people are so against this. I don’t know why … maybe there cheap, ot maybe they don’t have money
The thing is what’s your time worth ?

When you buy a route you put a percentage down between 5-20%. Depending on the seller, an you of course. pay the rest off over time. What do you jace to lose ?
Who ever pays cash up front is just plain silly. Unless you know the person even hen it’s nuts.
If someone comes to me with a thousand a month , An wants to sell I would only give them 20% up front , then I pay you monthly till the Amortization is paid in full. Just like a car loan.
Now I’m not buying a bunch of garbage. It better be tight , an established …it has to be worth it.
Beforrr you buy donyour research

If your unemployed , An have no job An have all the time in the world then don’t bu.

Btw a 1000 per month is nothing. It’s. It even a days worth of work

Here is the kicker if you buy 3 thousand. You can make it turn itnto a 5 thousand business in no time. How do ya like them apples ???

Making money while building your business. Hmmmm … sounds good to me.
Instead it not making money while your frustrated An ready to give up

4 Likes

480 hours whic is a ball park could be more !! therr ya go !!!

480 X ???

Why not just take that , an plop it down on a route. Don’t get it with the small thinking. :man_facepalming:

Before I bought my route my time was worth 15-20 an hour , Becuse thats what I was making 7200.00.
Hmmm :sunglasses: F that headache here take the money. Instant pay check. Thank you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Luke your awesome!! Thanks mate!

1 Like

I been doing 5 hours front store to front store. I have a lot of them ask for estimates. time will tell. I’m very confident and won’t stop my hustle its just my beginning. my best wishes to you bro!

3 Likes

Just keep that motivation every day and before you know it your route will be full!

3 Likes

I wanted to share with you , Reanna and I as of today have added $1,810 worth of monthly reoccurring storefront jobs since sept 1st. It can be done , but there were sooooo many follow ups and demos ect to land those jobs. We have had at least 5-10 estimates for storefronts running everyday. And to be fair $1,080.00 was all one account. But point is it can be done, each time we landed another storefront this thread came to mind.

5 Likes

Nice work!

@Luke how many stores did it add to your route?

This is for anyone reading this post.

If your do 5-10 estimates a day and have a strong follow-up process in place and a bit of luck, before you know it our schedule will be full.

3 Likes

A bit of luck is right, I posted that same thing before and people criticize the hell out of it. If it wasn’t for that $1080. job the post wouldn’t be as positive.

Still a great post and just shows you just keep getting after it things do come in, might not be every month increasing like that but you got to start somewhere. Sometimes you will land larger-than-average

3 Likes

about 15

1 Like

Are you doing those just on the ones that need cleaning? Or you dropping them off at certain ones?

I would have responded basically the same way.
When someone builds a constant revenue stream I’m very happy for them even if it’s $20 a month more.

1 Like

I would say that the $1080.00 account was the most difficult estimate to land. The company already had service and we were $240.00 more expensive than the current company. With multiple follow ups with the gm then with the dm then a demo ect. In most of these cases I was higher than the current or past companies which can make for difficult closings.

1 Like

I understand that even $20 month is an improvement but if it takes you 10 to 15 bids per day for a month to get that? That’s a battle, your time isn’t free, what was the cost to get that job.
It’s still a business you got to make smart choices

3 Likes

meh i have to disagree, some guys over complicate the estimate for storefronts . For us this is the fastest part, stop in drop off a card get some contact info …maybe 5 mins. and talking to reanna 5 - 10 per day may be a little bit high. we have 2 res days and not every single day did we drop off that many cards. The follow ups is what is time consuming.

1 Like

Honestly it’s the care factor the less I care about landing a job the easier the job is to land, to the point where I almost sound disappointed when they book, then they are desperate to get you to do it before you change your mind… HEHE

When I used to seem like I was begging I got literally nothing, now I don’t want them they throw themselves at me…

4 Likes

Hah! The struggle is real.

No, I wouldn’t do it if it did! :wink:

Like Luke said a lot of think people over think bidding storefront work.

2 Likes