$100,000

Chris, I am hoping to get it done with 2 and occasionally a third (me) very experienced window cleaners. Would have to average almost $850 per day and get 240 work days in. It’s a challenging goal but I think we can get there. We do pressure washing, gutter, roof washes, decks so that should help. Also planning to add chimney sweeping in the fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you’re better equipped to make it if you have 4-5 full time guys.

I’m not planning on adding another truck till next year, so I’m going to max out one truck. 4-5 full time guys seems like a lot to produce 200k?

Bruce came up with some numbers based on what he has found for income generated per employee. I am COMPLETELY of the same mindset. Personally with 1 truck I think it will be tough. I could be wrong.

click on the wcra then click business planning scroll down

called postcard planning spreadsheet or something like that

Yea Im going to agree with Nick here… It could be done with 1 truck but your gonna need 3-4 guys maybe a floater part timer 5th. Your gonna wanna run long days and let guys get 4 days a week. Youll want to work Saturdays to.

Max it out while the sun is shining. Stuffs gonna go wrong, the truck could break down etc… It can be done youll just need to be really prepared.

You can do it!

1 Like

Thanks Chris. We do have other guys we can pull from if needed. I’m pretty committed to not adding a truck until 2013, but I guess that could change if needed

Being committed to not committing can be counter productive. Evolve, adapt and kill it everyday - whatever it takes.

I’m shooting for about the same, but thinking maybe more with the glass renu and roof cleaning/soft wash/pressure washing

The first sentence here gave me a headache.

What are you shooting for for your first year?

Great if you can do it with out the expense more power to you. I think you can do it with 1 truck just fine.

Don’t rest…

I was shooting for 100k, but I’m gonna be short

hi there guys im new to window cleaning and i just started i didnt realize that much money can be made. i like the referal system and think its a very nice catch, but i have a question that might also help us all in realizing the potential to make money. what is the average income of the city you live in and the general estimate you guys charge for residential? i live in modesto, ca and im not quite sure if i can pull that amount of cash out of these people.

There are a couple was to look at it. Once you figure an average per job, you can estimate how many jobs it takes to get the income you want. Then you can work on raising the pay for the average job and do less jobs to get more $$.

You can with lots of hard work and time. I love to talk business. Call me if you wish and I’m no polished expert but I may be able to lend you some pointers. Eric [email protected]. I used to live in Turlock by the way.

1 Like

hey thanks phinkle for your input on customer factor, is it an online program or software i can purchase? but on the other hand i asked because i think that the amount of money that can be made is related to the amount of income the city makes or atleast the wealthy that can afford our service so upping my price would be determined by the market but i can be wrong. i charge 5 per pane of glass for residential so i would have to do 20,000 panes of glass to make 100,000 dollars not including any other service or special circumstance. am i charging too low? $5 in and $5 out

1 Like

sweet i would love to talk to you eric i took your number down and email, what would be a good time to call? i just got my business license and am waiting on my supplies to come in and start business.

1 Like

Wow sounds great. I am in my first year and right now am a one man show. I want to hire someone but am worried about not having enough work to keep us going full time. I don’t have a ton of money and am worried about spending it on flyers or door hangers. Do you get a good return on doing this, and how many per month did everybody hand out when starting.
I just started a referral program of offering the home owner 5% off there next cleaning for every person they refer to me. Up to 4 referrals. Seems to be working so far.
Please let me know how many flyers you guys think I need to hand out per month.

1 Like