100k a year only on the weekends?

That is a sexy look ur planning…

Alright to fill up 3 guys solid even 2 days a week from scratch is going to take some serious canvassing… Idk and for 15 an hour? Seriously? What kinda employee are you getting? At 19 I wouldn’t have worked for that…that was 20+ yrs ago. Hes going to have to budget for callbacks and then discounts for shitty work followed up overtime

Unfortunately your wrong. I have hired great employees for starting pay less than that. $15.00 an hour is a starting wage. Your forgetting that it’s not a full time job but a part time job. I’d like to see you find a part time weekend job for more than that an hr. Good luck.

1 Like

Once they get trained and begin to produce then their pay goes up. Median household income for the US in 2016 was $56,000.00 a year which is $26.00 and hour and thats with the majority of households bringing in 2 incomes. $15.00 for a part time job starting pay is completely within line with the median income level in the US.

Again remember he never put a stipulation on how long it would take him to get to 100k. With a budget of $1000. 00 a month of advertising and someone networking behind the scenes along with a good referral program and you ought to hit 100k in sales in at least 3-5 years and that’s probably conservative.

2 Likes

I suppose I haven’t checked the job market since 2000…also never trained anyone from scratch, seemed like a waste of time. I always look for people that already know what is about to happen, tweak em a little and then compensate the hell out of em.

Nothing wrong with that approach at all. If I had an experienced window cleaner I would absolutely pay him more. I would pay based on ability to produce and based on their attitude and dedication to the job.

Damn! Pretty sure that’s below poverty level around here

Man I just went from 32k 2015 to 108 in 2016 0 advertising or sales. It was brutal(lost 40lbs tho) maybe we should sit down and write a book, do some utubin lol

1 Like

I guess it’s relative to where you live.

I don’t want to write this more than once and I don’t mind sharing, also work just started cranking and I probably won’t be on here until the next janfeb window cleaning holiday so here it is…
Check out my utube channel and book LOL!
JK
I gotta be honest this my second WC business.
My first sold well over 1.5 multiple yrs consecutively peaked at 17 highly skilled, well paid, fully benefited full time field employees with 3 more running office particulars. We(we means team) ran res, comericial and high rise…owned this town. That’s a different book.
2011 my chick split leaving me to raise my 4 boys. The youngest being identical twins not quite outta diapers (they turn 9 today, so proud). I couldn’t do both had to decide what was more important. I chose family shut down 90% of operations.
Hence how I got to 32k.
2016 I went back to work and honestly was unprepared for what was coming. Here’s what I did.
At arrival upon EVERY job I pick out what I am going to do for free. I don’t tell the customer, I just do it. Everyday I leave everything I have at work. I take personal pride in every thing I touch, results make me happy and it shows. I make every window(in its entirety) look as close to new as I possibly can. I am fair. I am a yes man. I care.
That’s what I got

4 Likes

I party at work daily and still do a good job! you ever see flight

Great film…a personal favourite of mine :+1:

1 Like

Sorry about that. Great to see a man step up. That seems to be rare theses days. I hope you are able to restore what you lost.

I didn’t lose anything, sir. I made decisions that directed events. Idk the future and don’t know the road I am about to travel. But if that’s what I am supposed to do you can be thankful that I am not in your market… Peace Brother

Lol. OK

1 Like

Uber crude math on my part, but it looks like your 20 FT employees generated at least $75K per to gross at least $1.5M?

Moges1975Brass Squeegee

" Hes going to have to budget for callbacks and then discounts for shitty work followed up overtime "

Is this even legal?

1 Like

Does this guy remind you of someone…

2 Likes

I read a thread recently @buddyo It was a waste of time and I was doing it all wrong… :wink:

3 Likes

Customer service must not exist in your bud yo world