1st job!

Or even through and through…

1 Like

I need to get a thicker skin for sure. And i will admit it is def harder then it sounds. Thats not what detered me. It was the massive migraines and sleeping all day. I wasnt expecting sure a recovery period. And if it was going to be like this each time. I wouldnt be able to handle it. I shared to get feedback. And have come to realize it most likely wont be all the time. So with that understanding. Ive decided to continue my push and dont really care what some people say about what i should or shouldnt do. I have always done what i wanted and i wont stop now…as its my business haha. But I DO take the advice to the bank

Yeah but we don’t want him to know we’re actually a bunch of ball bustin ruffians do we? Lol

Bingo! The guy with the fish avatar is our winner!

2 Likes

Small pump sprayer. I bought one when I started but I haven’t used it…yet. mainly because I forgot that I bought it. Lol…thank you for the undirected reminder.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes i get going pretty good and they’ve used the ban hammer before. I’m done.

At the least if you find yourself in the screw up category you can enjoy the notoriety? Lol