2018 Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing Convention

The 2018 Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing Convention will be held August 23 and 24th at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. This venue is going to be extraordinary for us!

Ticket sales are brisk and exhibition space is going quickly.

ACT NOW AND SAVE!

4 Likes

Can you please provide a link for tickets?

1 Like

@Thad

Ya Thad post a link!

1 Like

https://thehugeconvention.com/get-a-ticket-2018/

I’ll post the hotel reservation link as soon as it is processed.

2 Likes

Atlanta Georgia?

Really wanted to go this year but couldnt, next year I’m definitely going. Wish it was in the mid west though.

1 Like

Yeah man how about Denver one time?

Regardless, I plan on bringing the samurai next year.

3 Likes

I vote for Denver also. 2019?

1 Like

Anything more than an hour from the ocean is the midwest to me

2 Likes

Lol I didnt know what the Midwest was until I moved out here when I was younger. It would be nice though to have the convention out here. Or even in Texas, Cali, or Arizona. Us out here gotta pull a lot of strings to get out there on the far East coast. Either way I’m there next year!!

Representing the SOUTHWEST down here! The Midwest gets cold in the winter.

My wife gets frustrated when I talk about Jersey being so close to Maine… it’s only a couple inches on my map. We could fly into Virgina, visit DC in the morning and then in the afternoon go see the leaves in Maine. She says it doesn’t work like that but that’s how it looks on my map.

I had an employee who was shocked that it took 7 hours to get from one side of NM to the other side. Ditto Arizona, ditto Colorado. When he lived in Maine, he could travel through 5-6 states in that time.

I guess the map makers gave up once they reached the Mississippi and just started free handing it.

Dude, we could totally do it in St Louis right after the Fish convention! Booyah.

1 Like

I’m in Northern NJ,. and it takes me about 7 hours to hit the very southern border of Maine lol

I like my space though, the great outdoors. I get off work and go to the lake, or ride my motorcycle. Maybe we can have two conventions at the same time? East coast and west coast.

1 Like

Try crossing Texas sometime. East to west or north to south - it’ll wear you out.

2 Likes

Yeah, I lived in Dallas for a while. The only issue I have with Texas is that route through El Paso to Midland/Odessa has got to be the most miserable drive I’ve ever done. At least in Death Valley you got mountains to look at. That west texas has more wells than trees. East Texas is pretty but the prettier it gets the more chance of tornados. Austin is cool, but politically it’s a whole other Texas.

Ya el paso to midland/odessa is a drag…

…Try living in midland/odessa
I was young she was cute…thats the last place I saw her… My head still hurts from that 6 wks… :wink:

1 Like

That’s sound like a country song in the making.

1 Like

Ya kinda, Toby Keith or Trace Atkins can run with it of they like!

1 Like

Denver the weekend of April 19th. Prime time to be downtown.

1 Like