30 inch or larger channel

Here is an old video we made… a little lame :unamused: sorry lol

7 Likes

Not lame. I found it insightful

1 Like

I keep my 36 incher in my 5gal bucket along with the 36 washer. Works just fine.

3 Likes

Nice! I want to order a 30" or 36" ninja or maybe another brand wide body. What do you have?

I use Sorbo. But here’s the thing, it only works well on large paned jobs. On those it works real well. That said, I only break out the 36 incher once a month on one my grocery stores with 8 ft wide panes. Rubbers and washers last forever at that rate. Polling a 10ft high window that’s 8ft wide inside a cramped grocery store is my favorite!

I use the 30in Ninja on probobly 6 or 7 jobs a month. But there again it comes in real handy on the jobs that really call for it. Why use a 22, which is my go-to, on some of this stuff? Seriously picking that up to 24 for my new go-to

I know some guys like @Majestic66 use the 30 on the regular. Thanks to him for opening my eyes, I’m now rockin the 30. Thanks Mike. Bout to use it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Been using my 30 inch ninja for the last 3 days .
It took some time to get use to since i was always using a 20 inch ettore back flip on pole work .
Now i use my 30 inch app and 30 inch channel on big store fronts,grocery stores and car dealerships and it is great on the pole work.
glad i was turned on to these thanks guys.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m looking at the t-shirt and attire I don’t let employees wear for the last couple years! lol geesh!

But I’m glad you found it helpful👍, that was the point after all when I made it.

1 Like

Where on your belt do you put a 30 plus? If I put mine in my boab, it’s right in my armpit…

There again, it gets kept in the bucket.

3 Likes

@advantage202 says he uses a Henry holster and @IronLionZion says he keeps his in his bucket

1 Like

I now want to buy a 30-inch or a 36-inch widebody Channel I am torn between the ninja or the super Channel I don’t know which one I should get.

Id go with the 30 ninja

2 Likes

I really like the fact that the channel has two different rubber slots I will probably just go with the ninja.

ninja for sure

1 Like

Why not a Sorbo 30 or 36 @IronLionZion and @gradysfalcon? Just out of curiosity…

2 Likes

They’re both good brands. I think in terms of size 30 is better to start off with.

36 is almost too big unless you absolutely need it somewhere

1 Like

I know they are both good brands I was just curious why you said you would choose a ninja.

You are correct a 30 would be more useful.

1 Like

With sorbo you have to use there rubber .
So i decided to go with the ninja cause i could use any rubber.

3 Likes