30 inch or larger channel

I like the handle/channel release on the ninja better. It makes for easier adjustment. Plus the handle seems a little more attuned to fanning than the Sorbo.

1 Like

Actually I made a mistake in my assesment. I prefer the older 36 Sorbo channel pictured here over the newer Sorbo channel with the ninja handle.

So I do prefer the ninja handle on the 30 but not the new Sorbo channel pictured. I prefer the older Sorbo channel of the 36 but not the older Sorbo handle. If that makes any senseā€¦Lol

2 Likes

Lolā€¦yea letā€™s go with that made senseā€¦for now. :wink:

2 Likes

Huh? Lol

1 Like

Anyone recommend a good 30" or 36" scrubber and tbar? And which size do you think would be better.

1 Like

Agree!

I like these. They earn their keep

5 Likes

INinja handles. Sorbo channel. Thatā€™s my preference , but I used the ninja channel for a while. All I used for the longest time was a 24" for storefronts/commercial.

When the ninja came out I bought a 24". I really liked it at first , then the clips started giving me a hard time when I needed to do a rubber change it would stick , an it drove me crazy. It could of been something stupid maybe if I just change the end clips, or it could of just broke . All in all that thing ended up on a roof somewhere.

Then the sorbo channel came into my life the feel of it was sweet along with the ninja handle itā€™s a great combo.

A while back I needed help I was real busy , An behind my work , so I called a buddy of mine ( long time window cleaner ). I noticed he was flying through all the work faster than me. Iā€™m like Wtf really ā€¦ he was using a 30"/30". So I said I have to start using 30s.

Thatā€™s all I used once it came in , but itā€™s not going to be the tool for every stop. Once you go through your routes a few times with 30" youā€™ll realize ah the 24" or 22" is just the way to go here, so for me itā€™s 24" an 30" on storefronts.

Forget using your boab with big tools use a holster , your bucket , or lean it on the wall, or leave it on a ledge.

4 Likes

One thing I will say is Unger handles donā€™t like ettore pole tips real well

2 Likes

Come on really ā€¦ Heavy :roll_eyes: I can use the 30 all day itā€™s not exhausting, an Iā€™m not Johnny strong man. Lol

1 Like

After I posted the thought struck me that I must be getting old. LOL

4 Likes

Ya I was going to say that , but I dint want to hit you were it hurts. Lol.

3 Likes

Are they getting old? LOL

1 Like

Size is relative to distance tho. At 18 feet the 30 looks more like a 20. Lol. Iā€™d be at this all day of it werenā€™t for these and itā€™s starting to rain. Thanks again Mike! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Your a pretty smart guy @IronLionZion you buy an 18" sorbo channel and an 18 ninja scrubber and add miracle grow to your water and watch them grow up to a 30 or 36" tool, your crafty homie! :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll send you my address and Iā€™ll expect those by mail in a few daysā€¦ Lol jk

Just ordered a 36 and 18 inch ninja :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the 30 inch and 18inch and i love them

1 Like

So good to hear :slight_smile:

I canā€™t wait to try them

1 Like

I used a 36 for a long time when I did the inside of a mall. I got tired of using a pole all the time and bought a 36 in on a whim and it was a perfect fit to reach the top and bottom. Saved a ton of time when doing 30 accounts with floor to ceiling glassā€¦
Yes it was a work out because I also used a 30 in strip mop as well, that only lasted a month until i went back to 18inch strip mop and 36 in squeegee

1 Like