Adding extra RO or Resin to Tucker Fill N Go

I’m thinking of adding an extra RO member or Resin canister to my Tucker Fill N Go System. My TDS is almost never 000 even with all brand new filters and resin. Tap tds is usually 400-550.
I was thinking it could extend the life of the existing RO membrane and clean the water even more before hitting the resin or using another resin canister will add another cycle through polishing.
What are your thoughts and/or if any have added on like this let me know the experience. And if I’m being stupid, no worries, I have tough skin, be honest. I have been using WFP for nearly 4 years but know I do not know enough.

I would disconect the output after the RO output and test the water. Even from 500ppm the RO should bring this under 20 if not you may need to replace the membrane.

I personally would not run anything higher than 20ppm thru a small DI.
I was reading another forum where 1 guy was running the smaller ROs in a series cleaning the waste of the First RO

2 Likes

We deconstructed a Xero system to mount in the van and replaced the stock resin canister with a Unger Hydropure 1 stage after the RO. Seems to work very well.

How fast are you going through RO membranes? We are at 3 years on most of ours with no issues.

2 Likes

I just bought this one from another guy, I didn’t even ask him! I check into that. but will do what @Steve076 said. my Membrane may be the issue.
I do like the idea of changing the size of resin canister. thanks