Am i in the ballpark?

So im still new at this, started going out at night last week leaving BC with a price on the back on the doors of businesses. Had some free time today and did the same. Came across a store owner who i quoted, she had me do a second quote for the whole strip, due to owners not liking how they looked from previous WC and pressure washer. I priced it at 160 for inital clean and then 145 every qt.

I counted about 95-100 windows. What would you guys price?

Depends on your area. I struggle to get a buck a piece Especially if it’s a property manager looking for the bid. People get 40 cents a pane for wholesale strip malls like that in Arizona.

1 Like

in and out ?

1 Like

This is exactly why I don’t chase storefronts any more. They want to only give you $10 per store and expect you to move all that crap in the windows and do it every month like clockwork.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It would be be all exterior work, also i live just Noth of Houston if that makes any difference .

Yes $145.00 is about right. Given that it is somewhat difficult to see the whole job with the picture displayed. Hint - When defining what you are doing use inside / outside rather than interior window/ exterior windows. In terms of Architect, all of the windows in the picture are Exterior Windows ( Windows that are on an exterior wall vs Interior ). When I quote a large job formally I use : " All Exterior Windows Cleaned in and out " as an example.

Good luck !

1 Like

My price is a buck per side per pane. Has to be. Those guys can keep chasing each other down that death spiral.

1 Like