Announcing the 1st Annual “Squeegeenomics Experience”

Okay, it’s official!I have decided to host the Window Cleaning Industry’s very first Window Cleaning Marketing Event in Los Angeles, CA, January 14, 15, 2010.The event is billed as the “Squeegeenomics Experience” and will be completely focused on helping you effectively, powerfully, and profitably marketing your window cleaning company.Is the Squeegeenomics Experience something that can […]

More…

Hmm.Well I’ve never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music. I mean California. Thanks for making this available Kevin.

:slight_smile:

Man, I love California. And my pleasure, Dan.

I’m really looking forward to this event.

Put it on you tube and I’ll be there in spirit:)

Come on, now Mike. No California air for you in January?

Even if I could afford it, I’m in the snow clearing business and am basically a one man show except in spring and fall… and in a blizzard.

Nothing like paying for an event that happened 8 months ago.

Funny how we do that sometimes, just the other day I was talking to a customer while writing down the date at the same time. I looked at the date that I wrote and realized that I put '07 for the year…
Made me feel really silly, it must be some wierd muscle memory thing. but why '07 ??? so wierd.

Yeah, I honestly thought it was 2009 last night when i was giving a presentation.

i looked foolish infront of my class…

but i wasn’t asking for $300+ So my professionalism wasn’t on the line

Ha! Wow, I feel like an idiot.

Thanks Seth :slight_smile:

That’s nothing. I thought I was 46 yo then a month ago or so, I found out my cousin just turned 46 and she is 7 months older then me… So I got a year YOUNGER!!!

Congratulations :slight_smile: That’s hard to do.

Sorry to further Hijack this thread, but along the lines of the whole writing the wrong date thing…
[B]Check out the HUGE mistake google made: [/B](I just noticed this in my adwords dashboard today)
[B]
[COLOR=“Red”] Look at the announcement [/COLOR][/B]

Glad that’s it’s only down for 10 years :slight_smile: