ANYBODY?For DAWN & AMMONIA

I think I know who you mean. If he is the one he said in one of his posts that the soap that left the least residue was GG3. His initials were HG.

Has anyone mixed different cleaners together and gotten an inferior solution?

Yes I am holding an awesome recipe, it is pretty simple actually. If we were to compare formula and compounding to what is on the market today, they are prolly really close. I would say it is close to Glass Gleam. It is more surfactant than detergent

Cool. So when will it hit the market for the rest of us? Or are you just going to share the recipe so we can all enjoy this new soap!:wink:

No to both.

I have had this recipe for decades. There are no patents or any legal filings. I could have been mixing Glass Gleam’s formula before there was a Glass Gleam. If they are the same, who do you think would win a legal battle…me or Glass Gleam with the patents and trademarks and all the other legal standings? My life is complicated enough

there’s more than one guy like that on the forums! Haha

I think the guy I was talking about is Henry who used to post all this highly scientific stuff on the NWCD forum. That stuff was way over my head.

I don’t think Jesse would be offended. That’s not who the actual humor was aimed at. Your humor was at the expense of another forum member, not Jesse.

Whether harm was intended or not, you have made a post with humor in mind, but at the expense of another forum member. No need to ask who. Anybody who reads the forum would know who you are poking fun at. Though I’m not sure why Tony is blind to it.

Well please enlighten me Nuvudude! I am baffled as to who you are referring to. I Should think that i would know whom I was speaking about since I clearly mentioned the name Jesse.

However, you apparently know my mind better than I do. So please lets do away with the games here and tell us who was offended!

In fact why don’t you explain how I offended this “person” whom I wasn’t referring to and who they are?

I guess Tony is blind to it the same way I am! I only mentioned two people in my post. Nobody else was mentioned or implied or “aimed” at. Oh and those two people are Jesse and myself.

So please, spill the beans already! Your killing me with all this suspense!

Woody, it seems to me that you are referencing Dave or “Dange” in these last two sentences of your post. He’s the only strong advocate of TSP (on this forum) and has made numerous posts about how TSP is safe to use if used correctly. You can say you’re not referencing Dange but it seems to me that you are.

So you make an assumption, and then call me out on this assumption, then when I ask you to explain yourself, you tell me that if I disagree with your assumption, you don’t care-- you’ve already made up your mind that I’m guilty of being humorus at Daves expense.

Have I understood you correctly? Because I don’t want to assume things that aren’t real Nuvudude.

Ok, now your accusations kinda make sense. They are wrong, but at least I understand why you have said the things you have said.

Now from your comments, I see that you are invested heavily in your erroneous assumption and are willing to not only defend this assumption but your unwilling to hear anything that would contradict your reasoning or justification for you bad assumption. In other words, your sticking to your guns even if your wrong and you don’t even want to hear the truth. You just want to be right about your choice.

So even though you aren’t going to listen with an open mind, and even though I am guilty no matter what in your eyes. I will explain myself for the benefit of others who may not be so rash as you seem to be.

I have tried to help and befriend a lot of people on this forum. I always try to be open minded to new ideas and welcome new members. I have tried to bring humor to the forum and sometimes I am misunderstood. I have made many pm’s to people to make sure that I wasn’t misunderstood and help anyone I can.

But somehow, I just mention TSP in a humorus way and suddenly I’m a bad guy who is picking on Dave? Well I was speaking of me Nuvudude! I think you missed the whole point of the post! I am that person with the “goofy” name(s) WoodysWindows, Big Woody…etc. I was jokingly telling Jesse that I was trying to recruit him into my secret operative group and that he would need to take on a goofy name or two like I did (remember at the beginning I said my real name was Nathan Bourne…like in that movie…) I was also going to say that he would need a unique sense of humor, but decided to just cut the post off before I really started to ramble, as I’m prone to do.

Most of my humor is self-depreciating Nuvudude. But perhaps you haven’t read any of my post before. I suspect Tony, who reads every post on here practically, understood this. Though why you would call his integrity or ability as a moderator into question is beyond me.

So what was it that made you think of Dave? Do you think he has a goofy nick name Nuvudude? Or is it that he likes and defends the use of TSP?

So in the future, anytime TSP is mentioned in conjunction with humor, will it be at Daves expense? Or only when I mention TSP?

You sure make some wild accusations with some poor assumptions Nuvudude. Perhaps if you had simply asked who I was referring to before you called me out on being mean to Dave when I wasn’t even talking about him. We could have saved all this headache.

But I’ll make an assumption of my own and say that you will stick to your assumption and I’ll still be a big ol meanie who was somehow mean to Dave when Dave was never mentioned.

Strange how when I mention “strange” and “goofy” in the same post-- you automatically think of Dangerous. I don’t.

Ok Nuvudude— I’m a bad guy in your book I guess.

Long-winded again… :wink:

[COLOR=“#4b0082”][SIZE=“7”]Oooooh Yeah…TSP [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Deranged

One good word deserves another.

Lol. At least I only shoot at you for things that are easily verifiable, eh? :wink:

Oh Dave… You use “TSP” like sailors use the F-bomb. All the time!! Haha

wow…

No offense but I’m not aware that you fit the description in your last two lines of your post. It seemed to me that it was Dange that you were referencing. If it is truly not Dange that you were referencing then I am sorry.

I accept the apology and no hard feelings. On your behalf, after hearing your reasoning, I reread my post with Dave in mind and I can understand how you could make a connection between the two. But I assure you it was I who was being referenced and not Dave.

I have to admit I immediately thought Dange was being referenced in Nate’s post in question, since championing TSP and goofy names were mentioned in the same context. My mistake too.
I’m glad the axe is being buried before too long.
And I think it’s good for all to see how grown men and women can disagree and misunderstand, but have the maturity and focus to work things through.
That’s another thing I like about this forum- it’s the real thing.

Oh and also, I want to say that my assumption about how you would react to my response has proven to be wrong as well.

I should not have assumed anything-- I was wrong:)