Anyone running with electric reels?

Finally installed one in the truck for the wfp hose and love it so far. Was just wondering if others are using these.

1 Like

Not me, though I have thought of it and wondering how do you power it? An outlet on the front porch of the customers house?

A 12v deep cycle.

Yes :+1:
Love them

2 Likes

Love my electric reels. Only have them for my supply and pressure reels, though. Chem and wfp are still hand crank.

3 Likes

There is a High current controller designed to be retro fitted to electric reels V16 Reel Winder Operation - YouTube

There can be a big current spike as the motor engages, The controller soft starts the motor. There is also a snag protection in the event the hose is trapped or stood on, The controller stops the reel and prevents high tension on the hose and motor or a person being pulled off their feet

The reel in the vid is the one I went with and have been quite pleased with it…

I have a mint Waterworx electric hose reel sitting in my shop if anyone is interested…

Is this your latest set up? Have seen a few iterations over the years. I’d love to see more pics.

The V16 HC RW can be retro fitted to the Power Up reels. V16 Reel Winder Wiring - YouTube

Are you still trying to get rid of your reel?

It looks like you are in the US, can I ask where you bought your reel?

A place in the UK. Do a search for power up electric reel and should come up

1 Like

very clean looking reel, quite the set up Art, very sharp :ok_hand:

Yeah sure, I don’t use it.
Message me an offer (+ shipping) and we’ll see if it works out.