Anyone using a business coach?

Talk about stimulus overload. Looks like your coach is having seizures

2 Likes

Lighten up Ken boy :sunglasses:

By the way how’s things going for you? Hope you’re having a super season :wink:

No, I don’t use one. Might be interesting to talk to one considering that they’ve made a business about business. It’s meta so it’s cool.

Right now my motivation is to not end up living in a van down by the river.

6 Likes

spoke with someone very successful in this industry this week. Top 1% for sure. He told me he had a business coach and stated Bill Gates does.

I am all for “help”, guidance etc. Seemed a few years back mastermind groups were the big thing.

Know a few local business coaches that are dirt bags.

I have had a few mentors over the years. Searching for some new ones currently. I like having the person to run items past.

2 Likes

I think a lot of successful entrepreneurs seek out guidance from the sidelines.

Football players are hellish good at taking the ball up field but a good coach knows all the right plays to make at all the right times.

1 Like

I need an unmotivational speaker to follow. Need help flipping the switch to "off’ lately.

3 Likes

I get that’s what some people need.

I just don’t get it, the work is pretty simple, not much changes from year to year. Do you keep changing things up each year?

nah, not much changes.

I need to learn to manage my expectations, perception etc better.

yet same time I am always open to new techniques, ideas etc.

Same problems as most of us, seasonal work and labor pool.

Blessed really, just not my style to be content.

1 Like

No not really. That’s the point. At this point, I feel like I’ve arrived at a plateau in terms of productivity and revenue. As such, I think this is a good year to implement positive and lasting changes to help move my business to the next level.

1 Like

It will help if you can find one or two that you trust.

2 Likes

I have a few mentors. Very helpful. My guess is your city probably has free mentoring through score and/or SBDC. I use both, also in the business section of our main city library, the librarians are wonderful tools.

There is a similar organisation in my country that matches you with a business mentor. I’ve got a good one.

Sometimes I feel like he’s the only other person who knows how bad actually are!

1 Like