Anyone using a business coach?

I was just curious if anyone here is using a business coach to achieve their goals, and if so, how is it going?

Not using a business coach, but im working with a couple mentors. The results are phenomenal.

1 Like

I cant imagine but if a person needs a business coach for goals maybe they should think about buying a franchise.

What is it that a coach would really assist with in this type of industry where majority are self employed individuals with 0 to 3 employees.

Not for me. I’m past that curve. I am however working towards the next level of achievement and could use some pointers from someone that knows how to get there. I’m not affraid to admit that.

2 Likes

I dont agree.[quote=“anon46335951, post:3, topic:41939”]
What is it that a coach would really assist with in this type of industry where majority are self employed individuals with 0 to 3 employees.
[/quote]

A business coach or a mentor can share new ideas, thought process, aid in advice where your business is lacking and hold you accountable ect, “fresh set of eyes to put it basically.”

1 Like

I would like the this 10 more times if i could!

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s many very successful business owners that use business coaches. I’m trying to keep an open mind in terms of how to scale my business. Any input is welcomed at this point. I do have great resources and friends in the industry but to have a person dedicated to helping me achieve my goals would add another piece to the puzzle.

I was just talking with my wife about this. I told her I want to reach my business goals and be a successful business owner in more than just my mind. I’ve been thinking successful thougths for years but moving into the position of success take identifying a certain set of goals and developing a strategy to reach those goals.

It would be nice to work when I feel like it and be taking home more than I am now.

Just thought I’d put the question out there.

1 Like

The two couldn’t be more different.

Your mentor I would guess is in the same business and can give you useful advice that relates directly to your services from experience?

Actually, one is from this industry and one is a completely different field. They each bring a different skill set and thought pattern, to fills the gaps

I too am always working with the wisdom and experience of a couple of mentors.

2 Likes

http://www.inc.com/kelli-richards/the-secret-weapon-of-billionaire-ceos-and-other-wildly-successful-people.html

Anything that helps you on your way to success can’t hurt. It doesn’t matter HOW you get there. All that matters is that you get there.

1 Like

We are !!! So is @Kyle

1 Like

actually that is exactly WHY a business coach could be VERY helpful to some. so many in this industry have little to no business experience, being a great cleaner does not guarantee you will be a great business person.

3 Likes

just can’t let it go eh?

5 Likes

Never gonna let you go!

2 Likes

This may help, although not a human coach. I bookmarked this and it has been helping me. Bullets then Cannonballs. Wish you the best!

2 Likes

:scream:
:cactus:27

Bear in mind, I share this without being a firm believer in making $1000/hr. But the principle of delegating less profitable tasks to others so you can focus on more profitable efforts can help one to scale.

For instance, it may be more cost effective to hire an office person to do all “$10/hr” tasks - paperwork, ordering supplies, making phone calls, scheduling - so that frees up your time to do those “$1000/hr” tasks, like landing that franchise chain account with 15 stores.

Again, it’s the principle, not that you’d actually be making a literal 1000 per hour, every hour or any hour for that matter. But the point is made - Would you rather spend 12 hours doing $10/hr tasks or 1 hour doing $1000/hr tasks? Please take it with a grain of salt.

Again, wish you the best!

6 Likes

Interesting mode of thinking.