Appt Reminders pain in my a**

A business line with an IVR - ex. press1 to connect to sales etc.

We do this with Ringcentral, and it cuts out all the robocallers because they can’t press 1

2 Likes

Correct which means relearning an entire software plus sacraficing the cost and pros to customer factor. Theres features of every crm that are better or worse than other’s. Not sure I can switch to Jobber and lose things of cf that rock but greatly appreciate your insight

1 Like

Is a CRM worth it, I kinda just like using google calendar and some quickbooks for now.

I like the “price doesn’t include” part lol

1 Like

Yes, if you plan on building anything worth working on and growing.

I just like that customers can digitally sign estimates and automating is prob nice with a CRM

Damn not to be a cheap skate but 4 cents per text could add up. Do you get charged with the amount of text you send with jobber then again I guess it may even out cause customers factors is significantly cheaper than jobber house call pro etc

It’s $250/month for the Jobber plan I’m on. But includes so many features and no need to use additionally software and no hidden fees. It’s been worth it to me for sure

1 Like

I get it I’m just not sure I can go from 50 to 250 for 2 way texting. In the Winter when I am slow I will do free trials and I have done that with jobber house call pro workiz and I always go back to the customer factor.

1 Like

Hardly ever happens. If I don’t hear from them I call them a day or two before . It’s been working for me. I don’t think the sceneio you just describe ever happened once. Yes , sometimes they don’t get it, or just don’t reply to it. With the big bold letters that say please reply to this email. :man_facepalming:It’s why I call when I don’t hear back.
You can set it for 5 days in advance , then on the 3rd day call them if they don’t reply. It’s that simple lol
They reply back a lot. I can’t give you a percentage , but enough for me to keep doing it this way. If not I’d be looking for another way.

That’s a lot bro. I’m not cheap , but F that no way I’ll stick with The Customer Factor

Well the scenario you just describe kind of just happened. 10 minutes ago. I can’t believe it.
I don’t recall anyone ever not getting my email and then me calling them to confirm and there out of town. I’m sure it could happen. I guess like you say nothing is full proof. To me as long as a high percentage confirm I’m good.
But with this guy he got my email and is telling my he won’t be back till the 4th.

??? a 1,000 texts would cost you $40…it’s a non-significant number

1 Like

2 way is possible with Twilio. Mine is hooked up that way.

1 Like

Do tell :slight_smile:

Its been years since I set it up, but from what I remember you just have any inbound messages forward to your phone inside Twilio

Ill contact them. Thank you

I was told once the only way to do it is a port which disables all functions on your phone

Yeah its one of those things that I set up a long time ago and it just works, so I don’t go messing with it so that it stays working lol

Coukd you explain how yoour call answeriservice wroks?