Are these surgical towels?

Just started window cleaning in south africa and im looking for surgical towels and came across these. Anyone know what they are called there in america?

In the USA I’ve heard them called surgical towels, huck towels, and shop rags.

Not all are the same. Some have a dense weave and some are loose and much softer.

From the website pics in your link it’s hard to tell what type they are.

As long as they can be rid of lint and are a manageable size they should be fine for detailing windows or wiping wet frames and sills. Even old bathroom towels can be made to work as long as they are past the shedding phase.


That should be what you are looking for. Lint free.

1 Like