Attention all cynical critics- need your help

I think overall, the site looks pretty good but…

Things I’d change
-Get rid of the font you’ve used. Its outdated. Use a cleaner font like the one here on WindowCleaner.com.
-Use consistent fonts. On the res page, for example, your “commitment” paragraph is a different font that the rest of the page.
-On your res page, get or make a larger version of your ‘service package’ chart. I have a 24" monitor and had to squint to read it.
-Does your Premium package actually include CCU? That’s the impression I got from the ATTENTION HOME OWNERS paragraph.
-Much harder (time consuming) to fix, but today’s customer wants quick and dirty facts about what a service or product is. Think Amazon product pages. It’s a larger reformat of the site, but maybe hit 5 or 6 quick, broad, important points about each service and then have a clickable link, or mouse over ability, to a page that contains all the details. Truth is, most people don’t want those details, even if you and I feel they’re important.

Edit: Didn’t realize this was old thread. Just saw it in the software section which sifting for software suggestions.