Automated Window Cleaning System pays for itself in a year

IWCA members will know this add – I’ve seen it my Inbox a few times now…

[I]SkyPro® Automated Window Cleaning System

The easy to use, self-climbing and remote controlled Sky Pro System will clean your building’s exterior and leave windows crystal clear and spot-free at a rate 7-10 times faster than manual window washers.

See how the system works in these videos.

All 15 models of SkyPro:
Save lives and prevent injuries.
Reduce labor and insurance costs.
Transport easily from building to building.
Are safer and easier to use than manual scaffold and boatswain’s chair equipment.
Single brush, dual brush, touch-less, high-pressure and fan models available.
Can be customized to meet your building and business needs.

Window washing tools window cleaning window cleaning equipment - SkyPro.com

Sky Pro in Manhattan

Single Brush SkyPro model with fans
(Available in standard widths of 8, 12 or 16 feet, or can be customized to your specifications)

Skydro Disc

High-pressure Skydrowasher single model
(Available in standard widths of 4½ or 9 feet, or can be customized to your specifications)

Seeing is believing! SkyPro equipment delivers crystal clear windows in a fraction of the time of manual washing.

For a no-obligation quote or for more information call Mike Dancha at

1-800-800-WASH or 952-445-8295 or email Mike at [email protected][/I]

now if they only made a residential model, I would never need to leave the office =-0

1 Like

that is really cool, a better mouse trap

the building doesnt need to purchase it could open the door for high rise work.

Maybe Miami high rise would be interested???

IPC Eagle also has a high rise machine. This thing is amazing. They have been at the trade shows before. AND you can use a roof rig.

IPC Eagle - HighRise™

Yeah, I saw it in Reno pre-Slayer tattoo.

Disclaimer time:

[I]The Professional Window Cleaner (PWC) magazine would like to note that the advertising eblast titled “Automated Window Cleaning System pays for itself in a year” sent June 8, 2011 should have been distributed under the PWC name and Networx Communication, not the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA). The IWCA does not favor, promote or recommend any type of window cleaning equipment or service inside or outside the industry.

The eblast was purchased by IWCA member SkyPro and was intended as an advertisement from its origin. Advertising eblasts are available to all PWC advertisers and for more information, contact Director of Sales and Marketing Bryon Bowman at [email protected].

Please note that all future advertising eblasts will be sent from Networx Communication/PWC.[/I]

Anybody know of a company that has one and is using it?

How much are those systems anyways? I’ve looked on both of their sites, and all they say is contact us for pricing info. Just wondering if anyone has firsthand knowledge of on will set you back. (I’m not really in the market for one, i’m just curious cause I think they are cool).

Yea we’re using one www.skyproghana.com

Hello, Odunayo Odulate.

Kindly what has been your experience using the machine. Whats its return on investment? More importantly what has been it uptake into the window cleaning industry in Ghana?

Hello, Odunayo Odulate.

Kindly what has been your experience using the machine. Whats its return on investment? More importantly what has been it uptake into the window cleaning industry in Ghana?

Anyone know if this system is in use anywhere?