Badly Explain Your Job

I pour water all over your property and sometimes use a blade to convince you to pay me.

3 Likes

Will wash windows for food.

3 Likes

I spray toxic chemicals all over your home until anything living dies and melts. Then I drown anything remaining.

5 Likes

I drown your home in bleach and then pray that your landscaping doesn’t die.

2 Likes

This is gonna be a good one…

3 Likes

I play with soap suds
on your windows
making pretty impermanent designs
like Tibetan sand paintings
but not quite
and you pay me $80 an hour.

3 Likes

hmmm that’s more describing your acceptable forms of payment.

ya we bring in some dirty water in a bucket, splash it about a bit and well, that’s about it!

4 Likes

Get that thing out of my way, I’m on my way over there. Right now, hurry up and move, I need to get at that so I can scrubb it. Please leave me in peace so I can work. No I don’t want to talk to you. Stop bothering me.

4 Likes

I climb a ladder and peak into your windows. Some days I will spend hours looking through.

7 Likes

I make your dog or cat go bonkers chasing a washer around a window…then you pay me!!

Dark…but i love it ha ha.

1 Like

" why do you use soap to clean?"
Uh, not sure. Proctor and Gamble tell me to?

"I mean, what is soap?"
Couldn’t tell ya.

"How bout that squeegee thingy. What’s the science behind that?"
:grimacing:

" well, what is dirt?"
It’s like… the… stuff… like… the icky stuff

"Ok, so what is glass?"
Oh, that’s actually, like, melted things, then it’s… hardened?

"So what is it you do again?"
Oh easy. I clean dirt off glass using soap and a squeegee.

2 Likes

I slap soap on your windows so that way I can stare into your business/home and not get arrested

1 Like

I get to play with bubbles all day!

1 Like

I charge absurd amounts of money to remove bird shit.

2 Likes

I’m a window washer.

2 Likes

adult babysitter. I balance taking a lollipop from one kid and giving it to another while taking my cut

3 Likes

It just dawned on me but this thread really says something about our individual personalities… I think we’re all a little screwed up.

5 Likes

We try to get your windows clean, if we can, (sometimes there just a ton of crap that won’t come off) without damaging the screens or scratching glass, which does happen quite a bit with tempered glass (5 minute spiel on that). We might use a wfp but maybe not, not sure yet ( 5 minute spiel on explaining wfp). We will do our best to get there on time but hey, you never know, shit happens. If we’re lucky we can get the insides of the windows mostly clean
without breaking any little knick-knacks or letting the Persian cat out.
We will leave a few windows open as we work because maybe one of the guys didn’t
shower, or took a steaming dump in your master bathroom. But don’t worry because I make sure they flush. We are really busy this time of year so we may not quite finish, but I can give you a small discount for that. As far as the cost, well we are pretty expensive but hey, you get what you pay for.

1 Like