Best Bucket on a Belt Video

Hey @luke3636 stumbled across this on Youtube. Japanese. Darned if I can find reference to it anywhere though…

3 Likes

Now thats a “COOL” boab!

@JaredAI Im in if you can produce one like this in

2 Likes

Cool one! But only one slot for the squeegee?

We have been Pulex for almost 20yrs and I agree with Luke, come on lets get a rework here!!

2 Likes

Yeh! Although on his videos he uses a combi style one pass in the scrubber chamber and one squeegee in the narrow one. So 2. But it’s the design that intrigues me. Could be used as a pattern for a new style.

2 Likes

True!
The Japanese guys are resourceful!
I follow some japanese Window cleaners on YouTube… they have really good ideas.

3 Likes

Any YouTube links?

Check out their channels.

And there’s more.

Managed to touch base with Ryu in Japan. He gave me a link to check and investigate… Company called TOWA Pro and they do 2 versions. The blue one has a more compact ‘wringing’ flange, probably more suited for the one-pass tools that are very popular with the rope guys over there. The orange one has a larger slot more suited to a scrubber. I did a price conversion…probably around the US40-50. Only for sale in Japan but guess who has a nephew married to a Japanese lady with family still in Japan … :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very cool, interesting that they prefer a one pass tool for rope work there.

PS… I wish Ryu would make some more videos he’s a real clever diy! :wink:

3 Likes

http://www.towapro.jp/cleaning/catalog/product_photo/NSS001.jpg
I saw this one to, but maybe it’s more like a squeegee holster?
Congrats to your family connections :grinning:

1 Like

Yep caught that one as well. Looks like reinforced sewn vinyl.

think id want the japanese admirals boots to go with it - the heritage factor!

By one-pass you mean tools like the Combinator?

I’d like to take a moment to thank Luke the Window Cleaner for making a great video review about “old fashioned” hip buckets. lol

I guess … Everything is changing and a new era in window cleaning is here.

@luke3636

2 Likes

Yes, that style although a few seem to have their own styles using pads attached to the standard fixed handle brands.

2 Likes

thanks mike. stay tuned for hops & mops…a sleeve review . this wed :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m dialed in. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Only if they’re colour coded to match the BOAB Jonny

2 Likes

@Chris How many window cleaners do you think there are in the US?

This video really makes you wonder why these companies do not make BOAB’s in a variety of colors. Maybe window cleaners have not really shown enough interest in it. They would have to probably make a lot of each color to make it worthwhile for them. Then what happens if they don’t sell?

There has to be a reason no one has done it before.

1 Like