Best vacuumes on the market for tracks

Ok I found it , it sells separately for $10

1 Like

Started with a 2 gallon corded and it worked fine but a hassle traveling room to room. Switched over to the dewalt 18v dc515k. $117 on Amzn with charger and battery. Can normally go all day in one battery but bought spare batteries to be safe and for the really bad tracks. The red sill brush from WCR and this vac together clean tracks very fast. Recharges Recharge 1 hour.

1 Like

Used my new vac today. Buy it immediately is all i can say. So easy to use and performed like a champ. Used it together with the red track brush mentioned above, which worked great. Nice thing with this newer version is that the battery charges insanely fast too.

Thanks for the review. Was leaning towards the bigger one but after reading your review I think Iā€™ll get this one.

I bought the Milwaukee hand held vacuum. It is part of the m12 series I think. It is nice and portable and charges quick and will last as long as I have ever needed. I have had some storms that the tip was too big for but for the most part itā€™s good. The suction is ok but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s amazing. For mostly all windows Iā€™ve done Iā€™ve been happy with it.its just the really filthy storms that you need to use something stronger

1 Like

I canā€™t find anywere that sells these in Australia but I have come across this one on eBay but itā€™s the 18v. What do you think ?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272301671555

From my research the 18v is supposed to be a really good vac. I canā€™t say definitively, of course, since i havenā€™t personally tried it. As for the specific eBay listing, one question that jumps out at me is does it include the charger? If not, can you find one locally?

After all the times that I have seen this topic, I think someone needs to manufacture a window cleaning specific vacuum for tracks. :blush:

5 Likes

Lol i wish! I sold my car that had the nice set up when i bought my work truck. Ooooooh i miss it soooooo muuuuuuch! Once i can finally afford to start paying myself ima go all out though with a new system.

2 Likes