Big Company's

Hey everyone. I was wondering if you guys had any information on getting in with Big Store Front Company’s. I have been great at getting these small locally owned businesses but I was wondering how to get into the bigger company’s and franchises. For instance, if I walk into an Auto Zone or Wendys, who do I talk to and what should i say?

You can say something similar to what you would say for small places. The main difference is that they will either forward your bid to corporate or give you the corporate number to contact them yourself.

1 Like

I use the same script all the time. This might help:

3 Likes

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Just pitch what you normally would if they say they don’t deal with it ask who does.

I use the same sales pitch whether I’m walking into a local mom and pop store with a single location or a nationwide chain with 50 locations in my city.

Either way, my mission is to find out what the window cleaning situation is and who is in charge of making that kind of decision.

The main difference…with the local mom and pop shop, you’re probably going to find the owner pretty easily. With the giant chain of 50 stores, it’s going to take a lot of legwork on your end to actually hunt down whoever “makes that decision”. It might be a district manager who lives and works locally or it might be some faceless entity in an office 2,000 miles away.

1 Like

Unless you are going to travel around and do multiple locations for the same chain it won’t be worth jumping through the hoops. You might luck out and the local store manager might have the authority.

Go into the location and see if they have a sign that has the manager’s name. Most fast food places usual do. Ask him what the window cleaning situation is and what the process is for a bid. If he says you need to submit to corporate, I would come back in 6 months and ask again.