Bike

Hey do any of you guys have a bike setup? Motorcycle or regular bike? If you do please post pictures and other details. List the parts you have for the setup, bike, trailer, etc. Thanks!

Hold my beer…

6 Likes

There are very long information packed threads about this. Keep searching the forum.

2 Likes

!

2 Likes

lol. Fairness = your pics are fun to look at, and visually pleasing. :slight_smile:

• dont fret/hold back on posting more. I enjoy your images.
3 Likes

I agree. It was nice to get so many packed together. It sure is awesome, especially in Montreal! Frozen nuggets up there 6 months of the year.

2 Likes

More?!?

2 Likes

Newest to the fleet… M

2 Likes

@Pure_Water_Window_Cl

• being in Montreal, (and going steady with WFP) I’m assuming you take off January thru April?
1 Like

Ya, I used to squeegee sling through the cold but now I close up shop. Can’t do it anymore.

The coldest I ever worked in was -40 Celsius which is where it meets -40 Fahrenheit. Only way to do it is by using pure alcohol. Zero water. Not fun. No more dude.

2 Likes

Woof… I imagine that’s expensive to do it that way, too. At least from where I’ve looked, alcohol is pricey. I don’t blame you for just closing up during the colder months.

1 Like

I have this really strange (to some people) mindset on seasonal timing…

• Im always thinging about January in July (which some say, makes me a “doom and gloom” mindset)

• meaning, they feel Im griping that the end of summer is coming, when its 80 degrees out/they dont get it.

• The OTHER half of it, is… Im thinking about July in January.

• Which gives me optimism/anticipation for what is coming…

• Hope that made sense, because Ive stressed out too many winters, and slacked off to many summer days… I embrace hibernation, where before I used to freak out about it!

2 Likes

Plus ∞.

I’m actually looking forward to winter, right now. Last winter was our first without snow removal after doing that for 6 or 7 years. Winters previous to that were extremely stressful and cash-strapped.

Last winter we didn’t have an abundance, but we had what we needed to not dig ourselves a hole by spring.

We now have enough in the bank & A/R to carry us till spring if I didn’t do another single job this year. But I plan on working until the middle of November, at least. We might actually get to do some traveling if we can work out a low-risk itinerary (wife has a compromised immune system).

2 Likes