Bottle on a belt system

I think this video should have its own thread so its more visible.

How dirty do you guys let your scrubber get before you wash it out?

Like Curt I wash out mine once or twice a day.

Funny Vid’ Curt. Loved the scrim wringing positions - you crack me up.

John,
I guess compared to these guys I wash mine out a lot, every fifth window or so. Perhaps it’s over kill.

Mike,

Same here. The completed windows look clean in the video, so it could be overkill on our part.

I don’t think it’s overkill… not in the least.
(I rinse/wring my mop [U]constantly[/U])

I guess the end result is what matters. So whatever method gets ya there… it’s all good.

Tony, good video. Thanks. I’ll tell you, I have been using spray bottles for about 20 years, hang right of my pouch and are great. Ettore had a “bottle on a bucket” a while ago (not sure they still do) it had a pull up top. It was cool, but went right back to my spray bottle. I recommend what I use now. I “wide mouth” spray bottle. Easier to put solution in. I love Ungers spray bottle with the hose attched head, but the volume output is to low.

Tony, good video. Thanks. I’ll tell you, I have been using spray bottles for about 20 years, hang right of my pouch and are great. Ettore had a “bottle on a bucket” a while ago (not sure they still do) it had a pull up top. It was cool, but went right back to my spray bottle. I recommend what I use now. I “wide mouth” spray bottle. Easier to put solution in. I love Ungers spray bottle with the hose attched head, but the volume output is to low.