Bucket bob hard at work?

Or haggle. 80 is as low as I can go. If you can afford to knock it out do it. Free time or if you are not busy, that is 75 or 80 you didn’t have before. If he hands you 75 cash… just DON"T forget to deposit that :wink: and DONT go buy some new supplies, dinner with loved one etc… That is reportable income right? So, please do not forget to deposit it. or loose the payment someplace. I am sure the guy will give you a 1099 at the end of the year if you do forget.
Just saying…

working at a snails pace AND turning out a sh/tty job is a real skill, you cant fake it either .

[MENTION=2009]jonnyald[/MENTION]
That is true. Maybe he gets paid by the pull? Dude you missed a 6" patch. Oh, I only get paid for 75 pulls, that would make 76. Maybe next month I will get it.

somebody asked me for a quote this week and mentioned the current guy is taking 2 hours to do about 10 very ordinary house windows  . i couldnt take work off anybody like that and iv told them perhaps hes almost burnt out from overwork, theres a chance with a good Xmas dinner inside him he will recover and do well in future .

Even I can do 10 a bit faster than that. When it comes to places like these, I choose the places I want to do. Maybe glass has challenges on it that are being overlooked or like the place and can give a better deal. At least he is out trying, some supplementing an income. SSI or disability not enough to live on. Another cleaning company, bring it on. If a friend, I don’t like that business is business junk. Yours is yours. If you mess up and they call me, that is another matter.

he looks cool and an unusual shape . im wondering has he a face like this

Could be Santa. If he takes my job, naughty list for sure.:wink:

A professional window cleaner walks into a bar. Spying a bucket bob, he pulls up a chair next to him. After exchanging names the professional window cleaner says
"I’ve heard your the worst window cleaner around"
“Aaah” says the bucket bob.
“And YOU have heard of me…”

[MENTION=30474]Jackllfixit[/MENTION]
wHETHER HE IS GETTING PAID BY THE PULL OR BY THE BUS TRANSFER-
he is still getting paid.

I agree, I feel bad for the guy… He’s a son,uncle,brother or maybe a father…

1 Like

[MENTION=20847]Chesebro[/MENTION]
No need to feel bad for the guy.
Just acceptance on our part

“Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc”
~Pagliachi

First off nobody here is “better than this guy”. Why so judgmental? Instead of posting pics go talk to yhe guy for Christ sake. Let him know he could be getting a little more. Help him, help the industry and stop making yourself look like a dick. You ever been in hard times? Things not going how you hoped? Personal crisis landed you In A situation where you had to scrap out a living? I seriously doubt he is under cutting your store front empire on purpose. If you are so above the store front game then step yours up. We don’t do them, but I have recently come to the conclusion that instead of looking down on everyone, maybe my life would be more enlightened if I took a second to help a guy out. Lord knows people have done it for me, and probably for you once too.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

2 Likes

^bumping that!^

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Never underestimate how narrow minded some “professional” window washers can be
Pax

“Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc”
~Pagliachi

2 Likes

Oh these old pics are gold.