Business Name

You can get a gallon of super clean at any automotive store for $12 and then dilute it to 5:1 in a spray bottle. For carpets and seats use a medium stiff brush and scrub like mad and clean up dirt and solution with micro fiber. Should come out great. I use a brush attachment Drill Brush for a drill that does it in a 1/4 the time. For the headliner you have to be cautious because its delicate. Use a soft bristle boars hair brush and lightly agitate and then dab away dirt and moisture.

2 Likes

Myself and my family moved up north to care for my ageing parents.

I gave the company to my younger brother and it is still running strong.

3 Likes

Getting a bunch of maintenance programs is the dream! Sadly i have to start over because im in a new area so now i have to clean a bunch of trashed cars to get them on a maintenance program. Doing 8-10 hr details kill you!

Physically which do you think is more difficult? How about getting customers? Also which do you find is more difficult to manage?

• Physically they are both demanding.
  • Auto detailing is easier to gain customers.
  • If you have your back-end (office) setup with the right programs, managing your business is pretty simple.

In my opinion I would market each business separately.

1 Like

My small town cleaning company offers multiple services and it is hard to market them under one umbrella. Separating and marketing your two businesses is probably a better option.
If you have decent demographics it is much more efficient to specialize.

I’d imagine auto detailing has much more potential for income and easier to market and get customers.

Like everything areas differ in costs but here $250 is common for a detail that is completed in 1-2 hours

1 Like

Hopefully in that order.

1 Like

septicpool

8 Likes

This is all correct!

1 Like

That is good coin. I have no idea about that industry but I realized there’s RV’s, boats and other things to clean. That is a big market and work all year. Different size vehicles, different services like waxing, adding rain x or other sealants…i see the potential!

@anon46335951 only scratched the surface.

If your setup correctly and are located in a large populated location you are good to go.

There is a business in my area that runs a window cleaning business and a pressure cleaning business as separate entities with separate advertisements but the same phone number and same website.

1 Like

Could you link the site?

I would prefer not to as my internet security tells me it has phishing software installed on it…

1 Like

This auto detailing, Marine detailing I mean you can expand this pretty far with a mobile application you don’t have a monthly rent for a facility which is huge do these on site and the more I think about this it’s not bad

1 Like

How about pressure washing and mobile dog grooming?

1 Like

at the same time?

1 Like

Obviously