Can you guys review my new site?

www.brosneckwc.com

Thanks!

1 Like

Change the name of each individual pages to what they are. Currently you click on Contact us, and in the URL it says Contact… Perfect.

However, when you click services or service area the page name in URL is Blank -1 and blank -2

1 Like

Thank you! Editing it now. I never would have noticed that.

There is another window cleaner with a site near me. In his services page it has several blank paragraph templates unedited. They say something to the effect of:

"This is a title, feel free to edit me.

This is the body of the service description. Feel free to edit me to your liking." And whatnot. I kind of want to call him and be like bruh, a tip from a friend… Hahaha

As funny as that is, and would love to call hi and politely laugh at him while informing him about the issue…
You should call or email him, unless his email or phone number is Insert Info here!

1 Like

Wow, 30¢ per foot for gutter cleaning? Do you carry insurance? Do you make profit? If you ever run into complete lengths of gutter that are full to the top, how does that work out? The risk of fall is real when you’re on a ladder; there is a charge for that.

Should I charge more? I’ve not had much experience with pricing gutters.

Is it finished?

Yea, many folks charge between $1.00 and $2.00 per foot. I charge $2.00 per foot and flush down spouts. $2.50 per foot to clean the surface of the gutter.

I used to charge 75¢ per foot when I first started, then $1.00, and people with the most neglected gutters would call. It turned into more work than worth the price. Now it is $2.00 foot or I don’t do it. I show up with my van loaded with tools, ladders, gutter scoop, and my time - worth more than 30¢ believe me.

Yes and no. Yes in the sense that I’m not sure what else to do with it, no in the sense that that’s why I came here for advice. Haha

double your prices

we charge min $1 per side per pane for commercial, we aim to get $1.25-$1.75 per side per pane.

residential we’re at $6 per pane (inside and out + brushing off the screen for the first 20 panes) ($120 minimum) and $5 per pane above that.

Gutters we’re at $1 per foot for first story and $2 per foot for second story + 25-50% if there are tubes or gutter toppers.

1 Like

Oh. Just asking. My site sucks so I ain’t one to give advice. Hit up squeegee ninja. He seems to know whats up with the whats up.

1 Like

I’m not sure my market could support fully doubled prices. For reference, there are virtually no homes in my service area worth more than 250k. It’s a rural small town region with not that many people, so I was hoping to convert a higher percentage through more affordable pricing. Or is this one of those instances where higher pricing counterintuitively leads to higher demand? What do you think?

1 Like

what’s the median income?

This could work surprisingly well for you. Never charge out of your own pocket.

Do a mini do-it-yourself-survey - what do home services like house keepers, pool maintenance, and lawn service charge in your area? What do those same services charge in areas where there are $300k + homes? Can you adjust your prices now?

Mine too, maybe I should think about revamping my old site

Outside the bigger cities the median income is 40k-60k, inside the bigger cities it is mostly 20k-40k. This covers a total population of about 160,000. There are bigger cities beyond these but they are at least an hour drive away.

we are making another and hopefully last site for awhile in the next few months. Rebranding as well. Should be loads of fun :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t even got a website, I’d be happy with what hes got

2 Likes

When you enjoy it is easier to do.

I had to pay someone to build my site and gave my ideas. I dont get into the building part of a site.

2 Likes