Canvasing

Im considering paying someone to canvas for me. Honestly I’m lost on this one, is it normal to pay by the hour, or by the number of flyers, or by the number of jobs they sell.

How many jobs do you have now? If you have the time, you should be canvassing. Sales is the heart of any business. You keep your thumb on the pulse by doing your own sales and pay some one to service those accounts .

1 Like

I have 34 reoccurring accounts plus the normal 1 offs. I’m still working a part time job with my window cleaning. I canvas every chance i get i just really need more business before i leave my part time job.

I’d pay by the number of jobs of they get.

Otherwise they take 1000 of ur fliers and drop into the dumspter behind BK and go home and take a nap then you, none the wiser pay them for that.

By the job gives them incentive, and you’re not out anything unless they produce.

1 Like

But what if that BK finds them in their dumpster and he gets the whole chain?? That’s a lot of potential business lost if that dumpster has no fliers in it.

2 Likes

Well that’s true, but the laws of probabilty say that will probably not happen.

2 Likes

Over here there is a flyering service. The dude charges by the piece and it’s really reasonable. He packages a couple of doorhangers/flyers and knocks it out. Look for something like that in your area. They will know the good neighborhoods and all that.

10 in each of a hundred dumpsters?