Cape Coral and Ft Meyers Fla

We were wanting to know if anyone knows of any window cleaning routes or businesses for sale in the Cape Coral or Ft Meyers area. Please feel free to PM me if you do. Thanks, Jake

You gonna moonlight from the frozen plains to the sunshine state for the winter?

This was my last winter here. I know I say it all the time but I cant stand hearing my wife cry in the shower at 3 in the morning because the weather makes her body hurt. Somewhere other than Iowa is my goal.

It sounds like you have a good incentive.
When I was younger, I used to say to myself “eh, it’s only a couple of months, you can handle it.”

But now, it’s pretty much six solid months of misery (and long johns, and shivering, and aching, and dry skin, etc…)

Good luck! Seriously. :slight_smile:

I hear you. My In-laws can’t stand the winter there anymore either. We just put a 32 foot jayco on the property so they can spend January and February here in Florida instead of Des Moines

I am just learning about Florida. Have no idea what the economy is and what type of work is available there. Have heard there are a ton of houses to do.

Hey Joker,
Check this:

Cape Coral, Florida (FL) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, sex offenders, news, sex offenders

Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Forum - Lee County - City-Data Forum

This may help you little bit

Hey thanks Paul! It did

But Jake what about Arizona?

I couldnt possibly go without you buddy. I would miss you way too much. lol Its for my cousin Nate. Phoenix is the place for me, Phoenix is the place i wish to be,…:o