Carbon Trad Pole

Yep, a locking pin on the Gardiner would be perfect. The nice thing with this one is that the offset allow access to some very awkward glass especially with those accursed glass canopies.

I think it’s an awesome idea if it was a high modulus cf.

Cuz the unger 5 piece poles…my favorite by the way, or any other pole at that height will bend the top piece so bad you can’t collapse it after a few uses.

I’d dig a cool cf pole for squeegee work any day.

This is currently at the top of my to-buy list. 22 ft, 4 sections. Glad to see that it’s working out for some out there.

2 Likes

Here is the one I use for the route days with higher windows then my other route days …

Each section 42"
Collapsed size 52"
Expands to 14’
4 section
(I need to find 2 new clamp set, 2 clamps split)

2 Likes

What pic app do you use? Your pics always look well organized and great! :wink:

2 Likes

Cheers Steve. An app called Diptic. I use it a lot. Snappy and easy to learn and use…

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I have tried Unger trad poles, Unger Nlite aluminium also just to use squeegees on occasion along with regular WF brushes. Now use Gardiner SLX with cone tip gooseneck. Works great with Ettore, Unger and Moerman squeegees as well as Wagtail Jetsteam and Gardiner’s wonderful brushes too (with a simple gooseneck swap out. SLX 18 is only 5 feet collapsed length and weighs 1kilo. I agree with Josh @ PureWater however that it may be worth keeping an alu NLite as a throw in the van back up. I keep putting mine on Ebay and then it times out before a sensible price offer.

1 Like