Carpet Cleaner Dies from CO Poisoning...Do YOU Know the Symptoms?

This past Friday, a carpet cleaner in Tennessee was found dead in a vacant home due to carbon monoxide poisoning. In light of this tragedy, I’ve put together a short blog about carbon monoxide poisoning, and particularly the symptoms that can be warning signs for this odorless killer.Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Symptoms | eClean Magazine

Some what common, had to be a newb… I have cleaned carpets for 8 years and always have to put your exhaust to the atmosphere… Not to the garage/door/or against the wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Thanks for the info!