CCU quote first time

Hey guys I was contacted by a friend of mine that is also a window cleaner and asked me to come give a quote for this CCU. This is my first CCU quote, but I asked my friend who referred it to me and he said that he charges about 12-14$ per window depending on if there are screens that need to be put in. From what I’ve read I think that’s pretty low but I don’t want to make this quote too far off from his so I want to get all of your inputs on what you would quote this house for. I counted a total of 59 windows including doors. At 14$ a piece I get to 812$. I believe all the windows are double hung which will make it easier to clean without the ladder work outside because some of the windows are really high, even though I do believe my ladder will reach it. I think this house should be in the 900-1100 range but I could be a little high in what I am thinking. So let me know what you guys think. I would also expect a day and a half for this house. Maybe one day since my wife will be helping me.

From what I can see in the pictures, I would be around the 1100 mark, maybe a little over. The front side having french panes adds a bit. When you looked at them closely did you notice excessive debris on any?

From what I could see the French pane ones weren’t that bad. Probably the worst things on them were the stickers and the occasional paint. On the other windows I did see really large stickers but I figured they should come off easily with soaking and a razor. I was thinking about using my wfp on the exterior since they don’t look that bad but I’m not sure if that would be enough.

So how will you access the windows without a ladder? CCU needs to be nose to glass.

Water fed pole is not your tool for a CCU.

Do you have a base price for window cleaning? Assuming that you do, charge 2.5 to 3 times what a normal clean would be when doing a CCU.

These double hung windows will flip inside. So the top part will slide down and pivot inside the house allowing me to clean both sides of the glass from the inside, thus not needing to use my ladder. My base rate for this house would be about $460. So double that for $920. X2.5=$1150, x3=$1380. I think 950 would be fair but I’m sure it will take me longer than a day. I’m not sure it would fly at $1380.