Cleaning bird poo off steep Asphalt shingle roof

Hi There,

I have been looking at WCR and other forums trying to find some guidance in how to clean bird poo off asphalt shingle roof.

I have a 4 gpm machine set up for soft washing houses with 4 nozzles sold to me by bob from pressure tek and a down streaming set up.

I was hoping to be able to keep my feet on the ground and off the roof due to the steepness and height. Any ideas on what I might be able to down stream on to the roof or any thing I could deliver using my back pack and wfp set up?

Thanks for the help.

P.S. When you have looked at other forums and come back to WCR, it feels like you are putting on a pair of comfy slippers, having just recently warn dress shoes you only where twice a year:D

Forgot to mention, the roof is pretty clean other than bird poo.

Try “Dirty Bird” made by Winsol. No chemicals. Have tried this product and works great. Pricey but gets the job done.

Alex
Clean and Bright Window Cleaning & More
1-806-448-8965

Paul, you left me a message and I had to swap that phone for another new one. Please call me again.

how big are the birds in your area?

I would try a strong DS mix. A garden hose will also remove the poo if you have the ability to walk the roof.